Freons / Refrigerant and anesthetic gas detector tubes - Pyrotec tubes
Gastec pyrotec tubes for spot measurement of fluorochlorocarbon gases (refrigerants), halogenated hydrocarbons, and certain anesthetic gases.
The sample then enters the Pyrotec pyrolyzer via the GAS100S suction pump to be thermally decomposed (or "cracked") into a substance which will react chemically with the reactive agent contained in the colorimetric reactive tube. Detailed description
Reactive tubes for freons and anaesthetic gases
It is now easy, convenient and cost-effective to accurately measure concentrations of chlorofluorocarbons (freon gases like R11, R12, R22, R112, R113, R114, R123, R124, R141B, R225), halogenated hydrocarbons (Acetonitrile, Halothane, Methyl chloride, Methylene chloride, Methyl sulfide), nitroparaffins or anaesthetic gases thanks to the Pyrotec 840 pyrolyzer system.
The sample enters the Pyrotec 840 pyrolyzer through the GAS100S sampling pump and is thermically decayed (or "cracked") into a substance that will chemically react with the reagent filled in a colorimetric tube.
Pyrotec 840 pyrolyzer technical specifications
- Measure: in situ, quick, accurate and easy
- Run time: 2 hours continuously (alkaline battery)
- Warm-up time: 2 minutes
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Dimensions: 150mm (L) x 68mm (diameter)
- Weight: 245 grams
- Battery: 4 AA dry cell batteries
- CE marked and compliant with European directives (EN)
- For use in safe area (NON-ATEX)
- For use with GASTEC GV-100 manual sampling pump
Note: In case of repeated high concentrations of a measured gas, the filament will reduce until it breaks and the Pyrotec pyrolyzer light indicator will shut down, indicating it needs to be replaced.
GASTEC manual sampling pump
GASTEC GV-100 and GV-110S manual gas sampling pumps are made for use with the Pyrotec gas detection tubes and enable users to accurately draw determined gas samples. Full course represents a volume of 100 ml and half-course 50 ml. Red graduated indicators on the pump avoid any mistake.
- Accurate sampling volume depending on the strokes number
- Integrated tube edge cutter
- Pump delivered with 3 rubber nozzles, lubricant and a shoulder bag.
- MGS 410 refrigerant leak detector - Freon gas monitorStarting at $252.43
- Fixed refrigerant gas detector - OLCT10 FREONStarting at $338.14
- Standalone refrigerant gas monitor freons MGS 450Starting at $347.53