Fixed gas detector iTrans2
With its advanced features and numerous options, the autonomous iTrans2 fixed gas detector can provide two detection points on a single head for maximum flexibility, increased performance and low installation costs. Capable of detecting explosive, toxic or asphyxiant (lack of oxygen) gases, the iTrans2™ uses "smart" sensors with automatic sensor recognition.
Particularly suitable in industry and classified sites, the iTrans2 gas detector, with magnetic switch for non-intrusive setting, has a standard display of the measurement(s), and MODBUS communication. A relay card and HART communication is also available as an option. Detailed description
iTrans2 fixed gas detector sensors
The iTrans2 is compatible with electrochemical cells, catalytic bead and infrared sensors. It is designed to detect the most common industrial gases, allowing standardisation of gas detection equipment.
The pre-calibrated smart sensors automatically feed the parameters into the detector. A cell life indicator is displayed immediately after each calibration.
iTrans2 detector assets
The iTrans 2's non-intrusive interface buttons are operated by a simple magnet. They allow complete transmitter configuration and calibration to be performed without opening the instrument's explosion-proof housing. This is particularly useful in ATEX areas.
It gets many options. The microprocessor-controlled transmitters can be operated independently or in a multi-point system configuration. With integrated relays (optional), the detector can also be operated independently, With the optional HART communication protocol, the iTrans 2 allows remote diagnostics, configuration or calibration, setting the standard for high-frequency current in the 4-20 mA analog linear range.
- Detection of explosive, toxic or oxygen gases
- Non-intrusive calibration
- "Smart" sensors
- MODBUS or HART communication protocol
- Programmable relays
- Up to 2 detection points on a single head
iTrans2 technical specifications
- Material: epoxy coated aluminium
- Display: dual-channel split-screen LED display provides simultaneous display of one or two gases
- Input voltage: 12-28VDC operating range (24VDC typical)
- Power consommation:
- [email protected] (electrochemical sensor)
- [email protected] (combustible gases catalytic), 0.8A peak (single gas)
- 170 [email protected] (Infrared), 0.5A peak (single gas)
- 350 [email protected] (Combined catalytic/Infrared), 1,2A peak (two gas)
- Ingress protection: NEMA 4X, IP66
- Response time: T50: < 10 seconds and T90: < 30 seconds
- Humidity range: 10-90 % HR (non-condensing), typical
- Temperature range: -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +167°F)
- Dimensions: 127 x 153 x 129 mm (5.0” x 6.0” x 5.1”), 2.9 Kg (6.4 lbs)
- Cable: 3-wire or 4-wire
- Maximum cable loop:
- 15 Ohm (3-wire configs
- 10 Ohm (4-wire configs
- Output signal:
- Standard: 4-20mA (source)
- + RS-485 Modbus (9600 baud)
- Optional: HART Protocol
- Alarm relays (opt) : 3 alarm relays (5 Amps at 30VDC), (Two user-programmable relays, SPST, N.O. One fault relay, SPST, N.C.)
- Homologations (Sensor Specific) : CCSAUS, ATEX et IECEx, NEPSI, INMETRO.
- OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $631.61
- Gas transmitter KwikSense with display, output 4-20mA and relaysStarting at $660.98
- MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)Starting at $870.54
- MX43 gas detection controller (up to 32 transmitters)Starting at $1,498.23