Filter unit for SAR system - Dräger PAS
Designed to be connected to a compressed air network, the Dräger PAS air purifying filter units can remove any solid or liquid particle, oil vapor and odor from air.
Featuring a coalescent filter and an active carbon filter, these air purifying units for airline supplied air systems are available as wall-mounted devices or handheld devices in order to meet any application's needs. However, the use of these terminals requires that the air, upstream, complies with the EN12021 standard. Detailed description
When connected to a high pressure compressed air network or a breathing air compressor, the PAS filter unit removes liquid and solid particles, oil vapors and smell. The breathable air produced by the unit is highly compliant with the NF EN 12021 standard requirements.
Wall-mounted or portable device
The PAS filter unit can be mounted to a wall or stand on the ground. The portable version features a carrying handle, lateral connectors and three legs to be protected against dirt. This also enables good steadiness on uneven surfaces.
Air pressure manual adjustment
The primary pressure from the line can be easily adjusted on the filter unit using a key. The set pressure is displayed on the manometer directly on the filter.
Dräger PAS filter unit assets
- Compatible with all Dräger supplied respirators PAS Lite, PAS Colt, PAS Micro or PAS AirPack
- Two connection options:
- For a maximum 3 users (760 l / min)
- For a maximum 5 users (1080 l / min)
- Included in the filter unit: activated carbon and particle filters for solid and liquid particles, including humidity, oil droplets and odors
- Option: pre-filter for very dirty air
PAS filter unit technical specifications
- Housing: robust, stable housing made of polyethylene
- Dimensions (h x l x d): 430 x 280 x 162 mm
- Weight: 4.5 – 6.5 kg
- Maximum capacity: 760 – 1,080 L/min
- Coalescing filter: yes
- Active carbon filter: yes
- Maximum inlet pressure: 16 bar
- Inlet connector:
F3000/3500: 1/4” BSP (female)
F5000/5500: 1/4” BSP (female)
- Outlets: 3 / 5 x CEJ
- Unit outlet air conformity: NF EN 12021
- Options: pre-filter for heavy-dirty air
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Constant flow airline respirator system SAR - X-plore 9300Starting at $303.90
Airline respirator system on-demand flow - PAS X-ploreStarting at $713.47
Self-contained breathing apparatus with SAR connector - PAS ColtStarting at $1,143.73
Self-contained breathing apparatus for short interventions - PAS MicroStarting at $1,184.03