Unipoint DIN rail mounted gas detection module
The Honeywell Unipoint is a gas detection module mounted on a DIN rail, offering integrators an economical and very flexible solution to incorporate flammable, toxic gases and oxygen detection into their control systems.
This module can easily be integrated into any existing cabinet or control cabinet thereby reducing installation costs. By connecting several modules together, it is possible to create small to medium-size monitoring solutions. Detailed description
All the functions of a gas detection controller
Each gas detection module integrates audiovisual alarms, three programmable alarm relays, a fault relay and a logic input for alarm deactivation without opening the box or the control cabinet.
The gas concentration and system status appear on the backlit liquid crystal display and each control module is fully programmable by the user via an intuitive menu system with selection buttons. The configuration menus can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access.
Unipoint gas detection module main assets
- Mounting on TS35 DIN rail (omega rail) for integration in a cabinet or in a control cabinet
- 4-20 mA version compatible with a wide range of gas detectors
- 3 alarm levels associated to 3 independent potential-free relays + 1 fault relay sensor
- User-friendly with backlit display and 3 status lights
- The Unipoint controller module is available in two versions: - The mV version is used with Honeywell 3-wire flammable gas detectors such as the SignalPoint or SensePoint detectors. - The 4-20 mA version is used with Honeywell 4, 2 or 3 wire detectors and is compatible with a wide variety of all brands gas detectors.
Unipoint module technical specifications
- Use: gas controller - Installation on DIN rail TS35 (omega rail) in a cabinet or control cabinet
- Power supply: Nominal 24Vdc (18-32Vdc)
- Features: - 3-wire, 4-20mA 2 and 3-wire mV bridge inputs - 3 alarm relays (Unipolar inverter / 3A, 240Vac / 28Vdc) - 1 system fault relay (single pole inverter) - 1 sensor inhibition input - 1 alarm acknowledgment input
- Display: Backlit LCD screen
- Alarms: Integrated audiovisual alarms
- Indicator lights: - Under voltage (Green LED) - Fault (Yellow LED) - Alarms (Red LED)
- Operation: - 2 keys: normal alarm reset operations and triggering of the system self-test. - 4 keys: user programming via an intuitive menu
- Dimensions / Weight: 140 x 30 x 115 mm / 225 grams
- Protection class: Indoor, IP3x, according to BS EN 60529: 1992 (control module to be installed in an appropriate enclosure)
- Cable inputs and outputs: Removable terminal connectors, easy access to all terminals
- Operating conditions : - Operating temperature -10 ° C to + 55 ° C - Humidity 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: - CEM / RFI: EN50270 - Electrical safety: EN61010, UL61010b - Performance ATEX measurement function: EN61779 - Others: CE, TUV
- SensePoint XCL fixed gas detector for tertiary applicationsStarting at $419.15
- Fixed combustible, toxic & asphyxiating gas detector - SENSEPOINTStarting at $415.60
- SensePoint XRL Bluetooth ATEX fixed gas detector with displayStarting at $685.56
- NEXUS-C combined visual & audible alarmStarting at $222.60