DIN rail mounted gas detection module - Unipoint
The Unipoint gas detection controller is a DIN rail mounted control module. This device has been specifically design for integrating a flammable, toxic or asphyxiating gas detection in a control system... Detailed description
The Unipoint is a flexible and cost-effective DIN rail mounted control module for the monitoring of flammable, toxic and asphyxiating (oxygen deficiency) gases. Two versions of the Unipoint module are available: one featuring a catalytic filament and an mV bridge for monitoring flammable gases and one for any gas detector (combustible, toxic or asphyxiating gas) with 4-20mA and 2 or 3 wire technology.
Each Unipoint monule can be easily implemented on a DIN rail through a specific plug (provided) which is the link between power supply and adjacent modules. Each module features audiovisual alarms, three adjustable alarm relays and one fault relay. The gas concentration and system status are displayed on a screen and each control module is fully adjustable by the user through an intuitive menu with slection keys.
Setup menus can be locked with passwords in order to avoid any illicit access. Moreover, inputs enable remote alarm acknowledgement, reset and deactivation without opening the Unipoint case.
Nominal power supply: 24Vcc (18-32Vcc).
• mV bridge 3 wires, 4-20mA 2 and 3 wires inputs
• Constant current operation
• 3 alarm relays (single-pole changeover / 3A, 240Vca/28Vcc)
• 1 system fault relay
(single-pole changeover / 3A, 240Vca/28Vcc)
• Field inhibit input
• Two pushbuttons for normal operation of resetting alarms and initiating self-diagnostic test of system. Four buttons for user programmable functions via intuitive menu
• Backlit display: Measure units, digital gas reading and event code
• Other indication: Ultra-bright steady / flashing LEDs subject to condition; alarm (red), power (green), fault (amber)
• Integrated audible alarm: 63dB at 0,3 m
Indor, IP3x, to BS EN 60529:1992
(controller to be installed in suitable enclosure)
- CEM/RFI: EN50270
- Electrical safety: EN61010, UL61010b
- ATEX measuring function: EN61779
- Other: CE, TUV
- CO2 fixed gas detector for safe area - CTX300 IRCO2Starting at $628.85
- OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $639.66
- Fixed combustible, toxic & asphyxiating gas detector - SENSEPOINTStarting at $379.26
- Audiovisual combination - NEXUS-CStarting at $199.89