ATEX siren 116 Db ZONES 1, 2, 21 & 22 (Gas and Dust) DB3
Light and fire resistant, the DB3 ATEX electronic siren for use in classified dust and gas areas is made of polyester reinforced with UV and corrosion resistant glass fiber.
It has been designed with a high protection level in order to meet the rigorous use conditions generally observed in “offshore environments” with very severe weather conditions. Detailed description
DB3 ATEX siren assets
- ATEX 1, 2, 21 and 22 for gas and dust risks (GD)
- SIL 1 according to IEC 61508
- GRP body (Glass fiber reinforced polyester)
- UV resistant according to ISO 4892 part 3 and corrosion
- Up to 122 dB(A) at 1m (depending on the chosen sound)
- 28 sounds including AFNOR NFS32001 sound
- IP rating IP66 & IP67
- Extreme temperature ranges -55 to +70°C
DB3 ATEX electronic siren technical specifications
- Sound power: ATEX 116 dB siren at 1m (volume adjustable from 0 to 100% by potentiometer)
- ATEX certification: - Ex II 2 G, Ex d IIC T4 / T5 / T6 Gb - Ex II 2 D, Ex tb IIIC T135 ° C / T100 ° C / T85 ° C Db, IP66 - Standard: ATEX Gas and Dust (GD) version. - Use areas: Areas 1, 2, 21 and 22 for gas and dust risks (GD)
- Other certifications: IECEx, UL (USA + Canada), GOST (Russian and Kazakh), CQST (China), Inmetro (Brazil), SAA (Australia)
- Sounds: 28 sounds including AFNOR NFS32001 sound. - Vcc: Activation of 1 to 3 different sounds. - Vac: Activation of 1 to 2 different sounds.
- Available voltages: 12 to 48 Vdc - 110 240 Vac
- Materials : - Body in polyester reinforced with glass fibers (GRP) flame retardant V0 according to UL94V, high impact resistance, UV stable according to ISO 4892 part 3, flag in thermoplastic polyester -Stainless steel screws 316
- Wiring entry: 2 x M20 (Without cable gland) - Vcc terminal block: 8 standard 2.5mm² terminals - Vac terminal block: 7 standard 2.5mm² terminals
- Standard finish: Red flag in the mass and black base in the mass.
- Weight: 4.6 kg (Ex d)
DB3 ATEX siren available options
- Epoxy red paint finish, blue or yellow (others, contact us)
- « Exe » increased safety connection box
- Customizable markings (Tag and/ or function)
- Swivel mounting bracket
- Special sound possible on request
- Short horn version (in 113 dB)
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.