VAR18 Breathable air quality controller
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The VAR 18 controller was designed for monitoring industrial and medical breathable air distribution systems. Integrated into a rolling case, the VAR 18 controller provides constant monitoring of: CO/CO2/O2, hygrometry, oil vapors and dust particles. Its customizable thresholds preset are compliant with the NF EN 12021 standard.
Robust, this device is equipped with pressure and flow regulators to get accurate measurements on the long run. An alarm report output is available on the front and an optional printer can edit certificates. Detailed description
The colored touch-screen can display values and curbs with 24-hour history for each measure. Sensors calibration is performed through this touch-screen. Optional sensors for NO, NO2, SO2 and NH3 are available as well.
A flash memory logs values and alarms. Various included software allows data transfer and remote interventions.
- Permanent monitoring of EN 12021 standard gases
- Data recording of alarm events and calibrations (10 years on an SD card)
- Three communication port presets to connect different protocols
- Optional particles monitoring on 4 channels with mass estimation
- Up to 8 gas monitoring
Power supply: from 90 to 240 V – 50 or 60 Hz/1A
Alarm report: 24 VDC positive safety
Zero calibration: touch-screen
Communication port: RS232C and RS485
Communication port option: CAN, Ethernet, Profibus
Communication port configuration: serial printer, Modbus, Modem
Operating temperature: 5 to 45°C
Storage: -20 to +50°C
Dimensions: 450 x 380 x 500 mm
Weight: 14 kg
IP rating: IP 66
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.