Portable gas detector rental - Gasbadge Pro
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Gas detector rental: weekly or monthly portable gas detector rental for Cl2, ClO2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, O2, PH3 or SO2. Devices available on stock, delivered fully charged and calibrated with instructions of use and calibration certificate. Detailed description
Portable gas detector rental - Gasbadge® Pro
This is a small single-gas detector for use as a Personal Protective Equipment in potentially hazardous areas (gas hazard). This is the minimum allowable protection and in many cases it is preferable to use a multigas detector for an enhanced monitoring of present gases.
Available on stock for almost any configuration, the GasBadge® Pro single-gas detector can be delivered within 24 to 48 hours and is available for weekly or monthly rent according to your needs. It is provided fully charged and calibrated with instructions of use and up to date calibration certificate.
GasBadge® Pro single-gas detector main assets
Protected into a rugged enclosure, the GasBadge® Pro portable single-gas detector is waterproof and features a shock-resistant overmold that protects the device in harshest industrial conditions. Easy and intuitive 4 button navigation enables user to easyly reach alarms history functions.
GasBadge® Pro gas detector gases and measuring ranges
Detection of chlorine (Cl2), chlorine dioxide (ClO2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen (H2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), hydrogen cyanide (HCN), ammonia (NH3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), oxygen (O2), phosphine (PH3) or sulfur dioxide (SO2).
0 - 500 ppm
0 - 100 ppm
0 - 30 ppm
0 - 150 pm
0 - 1 ppm
0 - 150 ppm
0 - 2000 ppm
0 - 500 ppm
0 - 1500 ppm
Carbon monoxide (H2 compensated)
CO / H2N
0 - 1000 ppm
0 - 30 %/vol.
0 - 10 ppm
GasBadge® Pro technical specifications
- Enclosure: rugged waterproof housing made of polycarbonate with shock-resistant overmold. Protected against radio interferences
- Dimensions: 94 mm x 50.,8 mm x 27.9 mm / Weight: 85 grams
- Custom LCD with graphical icons for easy use
- Backlit display for use in darkness
- Peak values display
- User selectable low and high alarms
- Ultra-bright indicators, audible (95 dB) and vibrating alarms
- ATEX approvals:
- Intrinsic safety: EEx ia d IIC T4
- Equipment group and category: II 1G; I M2
- EMC: EN50270
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.