ATEX cable gland for unarmoured cable - TRITON
Starting at $12.34
ATEX cable gland for unarmoured cable (for use in classified area): from M20 to M40 in nickel-platted brass. ATEX approval Ex II 2 GD - EExd IIC et EExe II Detailed description
- ATEX approval: • Ex II 2 GD - EExd IIC et EExe II
- Other approvals:
UL - CSA - GOST R - GOST K – Contact us for others
- Operating zones:
• Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 for gas and dust hazards
- Certified temperature:
from -60°C to +130°C
- IP rating: IP66, IP67, IP68
Flood protection, DTS 01:1991
Metric thread 1.5 standard
Others upon request
Available from M20 to M130
• Internal diameter tightness (under armour) via compression seal
• External diameter tightness via compression seal
• Armour mooring
• Enables armour ground continuity
• Adapted to any armour type
• Inner Bedding Sealing Ring: Compensating Displacement Seal (CDS) to avoid cold flow on flame retardent cables.
- Options :
• Brass, stainless steel or aluminium versions
• NPT or Pg thread
• Version with integrated O-ring around the thread
• Mass strip, gasket, nut, sleeve, protector, washer
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.