ATEX break glass box - BG2
ATEX break glass box made of reinforced polyester and glass fiber and stainless steel screws for use in classified zones 1, 2, 20, 21 and 22 (gas and dust hazards) ... Detailed description
• Polycarbonate protective cover (dual action)
• Resistors or diodes (2 maximum). Resistance minimum value
series = 100 ? and end of line resistance = 250 ?
• Deformable membrane (instead of standard glass)
• Non-ATEX waterproof version (IP66 & 67): BG2W
• SI barrier for BG2I
• Test key included
• Standard European marks: front marking «F + flamme», glass marking
• EExed version: resistors / diodes are molded (encapsulation) and factory connected (EExedm).
• EExia version: supplies through an adapted SI barrier
- ATEX approval:• BG2E : Ex II 2 GD - EExed IIC T6 or EExedm IIC T4 with resistors or diodes
• BG2I : Ex II 1 GD - EExia IIC T4
- Operating zones:
• BG2E : Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 for dust and gas hazards
• BG2I : Zones 0, 1, 2, 20, 21 and 22 for dust and gas hazards
- Certification temperatures:
• BG2E : From -20°C to + 50°C
• BG2I : From -40°C to + 50°C
- Ingress protection: IP66 et IP67
- Contact / Breaking capacity:
• 1 changeover contact NO/NF
• 1 contact NO or NF if resistors / diodes integration
• BG2E : From 0 to 30 Vcc = 5A resistive or 3A inductive, et de 30 à 50 Vcc = 1A resistive or inductive. From 0 to 254 Vca = 5A resistive or inductive
• BG2I : Non-applicable
- Material: Body made of reinforced polyester with glass fiber (GRP), stainless steel screws
- Finish: Red paint
• Standard: 2x M20 from downward
• Cable gland to define according to used wire
- Teinal block: 6 2.5 mm² terminals
- Weight and dimensions:
• 1.2 Kg
• 120 x 126 x 75 mm
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.