AIRSKID AL12 Alarm report for breathing air monitor
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The AIRSKID AL12 alarm report is an electrical and pneumatic warning device to monitor any anomaly or alarm generated by the HORA 130 breathing air quality control unit or any breathing air analysis system.
Housed in a sturdy, rigid rubber case and powered by an internal battery, this fully autonomous unit warns any user with a siren and flash as well as a powerful pneumatic whistle. Detailed description
Alarm report for HORA 130 breathing air analysis system
The system is designed to operate at a distance of up to 10 meters from the HORA 130 breathing air analysis beacon to warn or alert of the following events:
- Network pressure below 5.5 bar
- Alarm thresholds exceeded
- PLC cycle fault
- Negative gas sensor
- Lack of flow in measuring cells
- Disconnection of the link to HORA control unit
- Lack of electrical or pneumatic power supply
- Control unit fuse failure
Complementary alarm system to the HORA 130
The HORA 130 has been especially manufactured to measure the quality of breathing air on mobile respiratory protection units and construction sites, in compliance with the: ETST 1309168A of April 8, 2013. It enables permanent monitoring of CO, CO2, O2, humidity, and oil vapors in compliance with standard NF EN 12021.
Technical characteristics of the AIRSKID AL12 alarm report
- Dimensions: 300 mm x 220 mm x 220 mm
- Weight: 4 Kg
- Material: Rubber
- Protection class: IP 44
- Power supply: 24 Vdc from the control unit
- Battery: 12 Vdc 1.5 Ah
- Autonomy (battery charged): 6 hours in alarm mode
- Battery charge: From datalogger
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 55°C
- Audible alarm: 94 dB to 104 dB
- Visual alarm: 4J
- Pneumatic audible alarm: 92 dB at 1 m
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.