PureFlo PF33 ATEX powered air purifying respirator
The PureFlo PF33 is an ATEX ALL-IN-ONE powered air purifying respirator with motor, battery and filter integrated into an EN 397 safety helmet. With no cables, hoses or belt attachments, it offers users freedom of movement, even when combined with other personal protective equipment such as hazmat suits.
The safety helmet is made of heavy-duty ABS and is EN 397 certified for optimal protection. The PureFlo PF33 is compatible with two types of respiratory protection filters (P3 or ABE-P3) to meet most industrial applications in potentially explosive areas of gas or dust (ATEX GD) with an assigned protection factor (APF) of 40. Detailed description
The lack of a fan attached to the belt improves the user's comfort. Ideal for use in tight or hard-to-reach places, it avoids any risk of snagging. Its modular design allows a configuration that perfectly reflects the expected use. No face adjustment test is required and the device can be used safely by users with a beard and/or glasses.
The ATEX powered air purifying device PureFlo PF33 is delivered with 2 rechargeable batteries, each with a battery life of approximately 4 hours. A warning device ensures total safety during all the use: alarm of minimum air flow, clogging (clogging or saturation of the filter) and low battery.
The assets of the PureFlo PF33 ATEX powered air purifying respirator:
- ATEX zone 2 dust and gas (GD) certified powered air-purifying respirator
- Motor, battery and filter integrated in the safety helmet for freedom of movement without risk of snagging
- Waterproof motor case for easy maintenance, meticulous cleaning and protection against contaminants
- Comfortable adjustment for extended use with fully adjustable head harness
- Alarm for minimum airflow, filter saturation (clogging) and low battery
- Can be safely used with a beard and/or glasses
- Comes with two 4-hour NiMH batteries and smart charger
Technical specifications of the PureFlo PF33 ATEX PAPR:
- Type: ATEX powered air helmet
- Head size: 54 to 61 cm
- Available filters:
- P3: Fine particles, aerosols, viruses and bacteria
- ABE-P3: Organic and inorganic gases and vapors, acid gases, fine particles, aerosols, viruses and bacteria
- Regulated air flow rate:
- With P3 filter: 220 l/min. initial (170 l/min. minimum)
- With ABE-P3 filter: 205 l/min. initial (170 l/min. minimum)
- Assigned protection factor (APF): 40
- Nominal Protection Factor (NPF): 500
- NiMH battery:
- Battery capacity: 4 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Respiratory protection: EN 12941:1998+A2:2008 TH3P
- Head protection: EN 397:2012 + A1-2012
- Eye/face protection: EN 166:2002 1B3
- ATEX certificate: CML 18ATEX2404X
- IECEx certificate: IECEx CML 18.0213X
- ATEX classification: II 3 G D
- Protection class: IP54
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Operating range:
- Temperature: -5 to +40°C
- Humidity: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Accessories: Visor covers, hearing protections
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
CleanSpace Ex ATEX Powered air purifying maskStarting at $1,370.30
Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $1,078.37
PureFlo 3000 All-in-One powered air purifying helmetStarting at $1,143.73
Ventis MX4 - %LEL, O2, CO & H2S - 4 gas meterStarting at $430.26