GVS Elipse Integra respirator mask
With an innovative design designed to perfectly fit the face's anatomy, the Elipse Integra mask offers excellent protection against organic particles and vapors. It consists of the simple Elipse Half-mask respirator combined with a polycarbonate anti-fog and anti-scratch safety goggles to protect the eyes and the upper part of the face.
Based on the selected filter cartridge, Elipse Integra GVS respirators are efficient against particles, organic vapors like solvents, hydrocarbons, paints, pesticides, etc... Detailed description
GVS Elipse Integra: the new ¾ mask system
Very light, compact and available in 2 sizes, Elipse Integra masks perfectly match the shape of the face and guarantee an optimal field of vision. The polycarbonate screen is treated with an anti-fog (N) and anti-scratch (K) coating greater than the standard usually found on the market.
Thanks to the flexibility properties of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer), Elipse Integra masks are particularly comfortable to wear even for long periods of time. They are hypoallergenic, odorless, FDA approved and latex and silicone free. The wide non-return valve in the center minimizes the user's breathing resistance and reduces fogging inside the mask.
Depending on the chosen filter cartridge type, Elipse Integra respirator masks are effective against solid (dust) or liquid (mist and fine droplets) particles and organic vapors with a boiling point above 65°C like solvents, hydrocarbons, paints, pesticides, etc. They are acclaimed when a protection of the mucous membranes of the eyes is necessary in addition to respiratory protection.
Elipse Integra respirator applications
Elipse Integra masks are mainly available as 2 types of respiratory protection:
- Protection against solid or liquid particles with the HESPA® (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Particulate Airfilter) + P3 (R D) filter providing protection over 99.95% (minimum efficiency)
- Combined solid or liquid particulate protection (with HESPA filter) and organic vapors with a boiling point above 65 ° C (with a layer of activated carbon).
Elipse Integra technical specifications
- Mask: blue TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), latex-free, silicone-free, odor-free, and non-allergenic material.
- Goggles: Polycarbonate with anti-scratch and anti-fog coating.
- Filters: Activated carbon in an ABS shell (A2) Hydrophobic mechanical HESPA (P3) type
- Media filter: synthetic with a molded and encapsulated TPE insert.
- Head and neck elastic rubber band.
- Protection degree:
P3 protection: > 99.95% (minimum efficiency)
A2P3 protection: 5000 ppm organic vapors (> 65°C)
- Weight (mask + filters):
A2P3 mask with filters: 324 grams
P3 mask with filters: 209 grams
- Operating range: -5 to +55°C
Mask : 170 x 165 x 190 mm
P3 filters: 12 mm x 94 mm x 50 mm
A2P3 filters: 48,5 x 94,5 x 60 mm
Mask compliant with EN140 : 1998 & EN166 2.F.K.N.
Filters compliant with EN143 : 2000/A1 P3 (R D) à P3 & EN14387 à A1P3
CE certified masks and filters.
- Shelf life:
A2P3 mask with filters: 3 years
P3 mask with filters : 5 years
- GVS Elipse P3 respirator - Dust Half-maskStarting at $23.69
- Full face gas mask - Dual filter respirator X-plore 5500Starting at $116.96
- Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300Starting at $118.50
- Full face gas mask VISION panoramic respiratorStarting at $235.11