GVS Elipse P3 respirator - Dust Half-mask
The GVS Elipse P3 half-mask respirator represents a major breakthrough in the design of anti-dust respiratory protection. Among the lightest on the market, they are made of soft, hypoallergenic materials offering unique comfort and great cost / value.
The GVS FFP3 half mask respirator is particularly well suited for protection against very fine particles like asbestos (level 1), coal, silica, ceramics fibers, fabric fibers (cotton, wool), toxic dusts (manganese, lead, chromium), viruses and bacteria (avian flu, H1N1 flu, etc.). Detailed description
The GVS Elipse P3 respirator: half mask against dust and particles
Ultra-lightweight and available in 2 sizes, Elipse P3 half-masks perfectly match the shape of the face and guarantee an optimal field of vision, without interfering with other visual or auditory protection that the user could be wearing.
Materials used in the manufacture of GVS masks and filters are hypoallergenic, odorless, medical graded, latex and silicone free. Thanks to the flexibility properties of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer), Elipse P3 half masks are particularly comfortable to wear even for long periods of time. The wide non-return valve in the center minimizes the user's breathing resistance and reduces fogging inside the mask.
Effective against solid particles (dust) or liquids (mists and fine droplets) class P3 (RD) HESPA® filters (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter) offer protection over 99.95% (minimum efficiency) for a very low respiratory resistance (4.2 mbar). For greater comfort, an activated carbon filter against low organic vapor / odors is also available.
GVS Elipse P3 dust mask respirator applications
Elipse P3 half-mask respirators are particularly suitable for very fine particles such as asbestos (level 1), coal, silica, ceramic fibers, textile fibers (cotton, wool), toxic dust (manganese, lead, chromium), viruses and bacteria (bird flu, H1N1 flu, etc.). They are acclaimed for all work generating very fine particles (construction, demolition, asbestos removal, welding, wood treatment, medical waste, etc.).
GVS Elipse P3 mask technical specifications
Protection degree: > 99.95% (minimum efficiency)
Filter type: HESPA® (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter) P3 class (R D)
Filtration characteristics: Lightweight profiling, HESPA® multilayer pleated filter system, TPE encapsulation, flexible shape easy to attach to the mask safely
- Mask : blue TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), latex-free material, silicone-free, odor-free, and non-allergenic.
- • Filters: Hydrophobic and reusable HESPA mechanics.
- • Media filter: synthetic with a molded and encapsulated TPE insert.
- • Head and neck elastic rubber band.
Weight (mask + filter): 132 g
Operating range: -5 to +55°C
- Mask: 93mm x 128mm x 110mm
- Filters: 12mm x 94mm x 50mm
- Mask compliant with EN140: 1998
- Filters compliant with BS EN143: 2000/A1 P3 (R D)
- CE certified masks and filters.
Shelf life: 5 years
Filters can be used up to 6 months after opening the original hermetic bag until clogging or breathing difficulty.
- Dual cartridge half-mask respirator - X-plore 3300Starting at $17.78
- Dual-filter half-mask respirator for long term use - X-plore 3500Starting at $31.21
- GVS Elipse Integra respirator maskStarting at $67.00
- Full face gas mask - Dual filter respirator X-plore 5500Starting at $110.17