Powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) T-Air
The T-Air is an economical, sleek, and modern PAPR. It is equipped with a battery-powered motor that can be used with a large selection of filters and facepieces. It is designed for the widest possible applications where a high level of protection and comfort is required.
The central unit controls the operating parameters in real-time to ensure optimum airflow to the user, even if the filters become clogged. A triple warning system ensures total safety during operation: airflow, clogging, and low battery alarm. Detailed description
T-Air PAPR highlights
The T-Air can be combined with a full face mask, face shield, hood, helmet set or welding hood.
The central unit is equipped with 2 or 3 class 2 filters depending on the filtration category: 2 particle filters (P3) or 3 combined filters. For ease of use, the unit has a colour LED control panel with multi-language symbols.
- Made of chemical and impact-resistant ABS.
- Fully electronically controlled airflow.
- Triple warning device: air flow, clogging, and low battery.
- Triple warning device: acoustic, visual & vibratory.
- Removable lithium-ion battery (7.8 Ah) for at least 8 hours of use in any filter combination.
- Charging time less than 3 hours.
- Automatic closing of filter inlets.
- High IP65 protection rating.
- Filter timer for filter replacement.
- Colour LED display with the flow, battery, and filter indicator in several languages.
- Easy to use. It is impossible to switch off the device inadvertently.
- Complete delivery with a comfort belt, battery, filter plug, charger, airflow indicator & instructions.
Technical specifications of the powered air purifying respirator T-Air
- Certifications: EN12941 & EN12942.
- Air flow rate: Min. 160 l/min - Max.220 l/min (automatic adjustment).
- Rechargeable Li-ion 14.8 V / 7.8 Ah.
- Charging time: < 3 hours.
- Autonomy : > 10 hours.
- Weight: 800 grams.
- Unit display: Color LED display with flow rate, battery status, and filter type indicator in several languages.
- Alarms: Flow and low battery with triple warning device (acoustic, visual & vibratory).
- Ingress Protection: IP65.
- Unit weight: 700g without filter and battery.
Sound volume: 70 dB(A) dB.
• Operating / storage temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C.
• Loading temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C.
• Relative humidity: < 95% (non-condensing).
Filters for powered air purifying respirator T-Air
The RSG RD DIN40 (EN148-1) filter range with a dedicated release pin offers different filter types for all current applications. It protects against many toxic substances, from organic vapours to mercury vapours.
- P3: Fine solid particles and aerosols, bacteria and viruses.
- A2-P3: Organic gases and vapours, solvents and solid or liquid particles.
- A2B2-P3: Organic and inorganic gases and vapours and solid or liquid particles.
- Organic and inorganic gases and vapours, acid gases, ammonia, mercury vapour, and particles.