ATEX multi-gas detector WatchGas POLI
Available with a pump or diffusion version and capable of detecting up to 6 gases, the WatchGas POLI ATEX multi-gas detector is a practical and economical solution for explosive, toxic, asphyxiating gases, and volatile organic compounds (VOC) detection. It is standard equipped with a man down detector (immobility sensor). Detailed description
With over 30 interchangeable and field-replaceable sensors, intuitive 2-button navigation, and a large LCD, the WatchGas POLI multi-gas detector is a versatile and easy-to-use device. It is also provided with a measurement and event logger for later safety analysis.
Technical specifications of WatchGas POLI ATEX multi-gas detector
- Sensor technology: Over 30 interchangeable and field replaceable sensors: electrochemical (toxic gases), catalytic (explosive gases), infrared (explosive gases, CO2 and N2O), and PID lamp (volatile organic compounds)
- Response time: 15 seconds (LEL/CO/H2S/O2)
- Display: LCD
- Size: 140mm (L) x 84mm (H) x 42mm (P)
- 435g (pumped)
- 385g (diffusion)
- Alarm type: High alarm, low alarm, TWA alarm, STEL alarm, man down alarm with pre-alarm
- Alarm signal:
- Acoustic: 95dB @ 30cm
- Visual: Flashing bright red LEDs
- Use conditions:
- Temperature: -20°C ~ + 50°C
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Calibration: 2-point calibration, zero and span
- Housing: Polycarbonate and rubber
- Ingress rating:
- IP65 (pump version)
- IP67 (diffusion version)
- Safety certifications:
- UL : Class I, Div 1, Group A,B,C,D, T4, -20°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +50°C
- IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- ATEX: II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- CE: European Compliance
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.