VOC (volatile organic compound) micro-detector - CUB
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Tiny as a credit card, the CUB is the world's most discrete and lightest VOC detector. It can quickly and accurately detect Total Aromatic Compounds (TAC) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) in ppb or ppm using the photoionization technology (PID). Detailed description
The CUB is the world smallest and lightest PID personal protective detector providing accurate detection of volatile organic compounds and the whole group of aromatic compounds. Thanks to its sensitivity – expressed in parts per billion (ppb) - the CUB can alert on the presence of hazardous gases including benzene before they reach harmful levels.
CUB VOC detector assets
- Tiny and ultra-light, this is a discrete PPE designed for polluted areas
- Its unrivalled sensitivity detects up to ppb levels
- The largest measuring range detect gases from 1 ppb to 5,000 ppm
- Humidity resistant without compensation
- Fast response time (< 5 seconds) to hazardous gases and vapors
- Clear acoustic, visual and vibrating alarms
- Large LCD display for clear readout
- VOC curb datalogging (storage of the measures)
CUB VOC detector technical specifications
- PID lamp selection: 10.6 eV, 10.0 eV
- 3 different versions:
- ppm with 10.6 eV lamp for 0.1-5000 ppm range
- ppb with 10.6 eV lamp for 0.001-5000 ppm range
- TAC: Total aromatic compounds with 10.6 eV lamp + 10.0 eV filter to detect benzene
- 0.001 ppm (equivalent to isobutylene) *depending on the model
- 0.002 mg / m3 (equivalent to isobutylene) * depending on the model
- Accuracy: ±5 % of displayed value + one figure
- Response time: < 13 seconds (T90)
- Datalogging: 30,000 statements
- Battery: up to 16 hours run time
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Communication: USB 2.0
- LED, acoustic and vibrating
- preset 86 dB at 300 mm according to INRS STEL and TWA
- Alarm level according to exposure on every version
- Temperature: - 20 to 55 °C
- Humidity treatment: in-built humidity resistance technology
- Weight and dimensions: 111g / 61 x 66 x 59 mm
- Resolution: 0.001 ppm
- IP rating: IP65 (heavy rain)
- LCD display: Backlit multi color
- Europe : ATEX : CE, Ex II 1G, Ex ia IIC T4 ; -20oC ≤ Ta ≤ 55 oC
- IECEx : Ex ia IIC T4 -20oC ≤ Ta ≤ 55 oC
- Chine : Ex ia IIC T4 -20oC ≤ Ta ≤ 55 oC
- US and Canada approvals: Class I, II and III, Division I
COV detector applications – CUB
- Industrial hygiene (control or monitoring)
- Chemistry and petrochemistry
- Oil and gas
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Health and safety
- Hazardous materials
- Emergency interventions
Different measuring ranges are available. Please contact us for more information.
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Scott gas mask SARI RD40 full face respiratorStarting at $130.91
- VOC detector (volatile organic compounds) - MX6-VOCStarting at $2,552.72