VOC detector (volatile organic compounds) - TVOC
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
TVOC is a fixed gas detector using photoionization (10.6 eV PID lamp) to continuously monitor presence of volatile organic compounds. Featuring a digital display and a 4-20 mA linear output, this VOC detector accurately measures the whole total volatile organic compounds. Detailed description
GET A FREE QUOTATION FOR THIS PRODUCT AND ITS OPTIONS
VOC detector (volatile organic compounds)
Volatile organic compounds (COV) are substances with a huge volatility. This means that they release vapors even at ambient pressure and temperature and thus easily spread gaseously in the air. In contact with heat, VOC can feature high risks of explosion or ignition.
The TVOC is a VOC detector with photoionization using a 10.6 eV PID lamp. Featuring measure display and 4-20 mA analog output, the TVOC PID detector can be easily installed on any system with these signals. Thanks to its ATEX approval, this fixed gas detector can be used in category 2 hazardous areas without safety barrier.
TVOC PID detector assets
- 6 eV lamp for VOCs with IP power < 10,6 eV
- Measuring range: 0 to 10 pm - 0 to 100 ppm or 0 to 1 000 ppm on only one device
- Humidity resistant without compensation
- Accurate results under any atmospheric condition
- Rugged and solid design for better resistance to harshest environments
- Large LCD display for clear readouts
- Easy to use – minimum training required
TVOC technical specifications
- Sensor (PID):6 eV lamp and patented fence electrode technology
- ATEX : II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 (-40°C ≤Ta ≤50°C)
- ATEX / IECEx : II 2 G Ex nA IIC T4 (-20°C ≤Ta ≤50°C)
- Ingress protection: compliance with IP65. Depends on cable glands installed on the sensor compliant with IP53
- Power supply:5 - 28 V CC Max 65 mA
- Output current:4 - 20 mA required 8 - 35 V CC power supply - For IS 8 requirement - 30 V CC
- Measuring range:from 0 to 10 ppm, from 0 to 100 ppm, from 0 to 1 000 ppm (user selectable)
- Sampling:diffusion (can be pumped if needed with an adaptor)
- Display:7 segments, 4 digit LCD, 4 colored LEDs
- Response time:sensor - T90 < 5 sec
- Accuracy:0 to 100 ppm: +/- 2 % or +/- 1 ppm (at highest)
- Linearity:0 to 1 000 ppm: > 75 %
- Calibration:isobutylene at 100 ppm
- Temperature:operating: -20 to 50 °C Humidity: 0 to 95 % relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Dimensions:188 x 126 x 78 mm
- Weight: instrument:4 kg Packed: 1.6 kg
TVOC COV detector fields of application
- Refineries and petrochemistry, offshore platforms
- Solvents recovery system
- Wastewater treatment
- Pulp and paper
- Pharmaceutical products
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Industrial painting, printing inks and ground coating
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)Starting at $1,078.84
- VOC (volatile organic compound) micro-detector - CUBStarting at $1,522.99
- VOC detector (volatile organic compounds) - MX6-VOCStarting at $2,603.04
- NEXUS-C combined visual & audible alarmStarting at $228.15