Single gas detector with interchangeable sensors - MicroTox IV
Microtox IV single-gas detector assets
The MicroTox IV can detect exotic gases like hydrogen chloride (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF), ethylene oxide (C2H4O), ozone (O3), phosgene (COCl2), silane (SiH4) and thiolanee (THT). As the device can automatically recognize sensor type, calibration curbs and alarm thresholds, the smart and interchangeable sensors can be easily replaced.
- Plug-on smart sensor: the plug-on sensor is pre-calibrated and can easily be installed. The MicroTox IV automatically recognizes sensor type, target gas, measuring range, calibration curb and alarm thresholds. The MicroTox IV can operate only one minute after a sensor replacement.
- Alarm thresholds: The MicroTox IV features 3 adjustable alarm thresholds for toxic gases. The MicroTox IV acoustic alarm can be heard even in very noisy environments. The tone frequency varies to avoid any confusion with machine sounds. The 3 alarm thressholds feature different frequencies.
- Visual alarm: 2 ultra-bright LEDs activate in case of alarm. Flashing lights vary depending on the alarm level.
- Datalogging: The data logger can store up to 128 events. A1, A2, A3 alarm thresholds and TWA and STEL values are stored together with time and gas concentration. Data are continuously stored, oldest being removed when memory is full.
- Infrarouge interface: MicroTox IV features an infrared interface for data retrieving to a PC.
- Up to 9 months autonomy: The MicroTox IV can continuously operate up to 9 months with a single alkaline battery. This battery can be easily replaced. The MicroTox IV can operate immediately after a battery replacement. This single-gas detector with interchangeable sensors indicates battery status and an alarm activates in case of low battery.
- Confidence beep: A confidence beep can be activated when configuring the MicroTox IV.
MicroTox IV portable gas detector technical specifications
- Detection principle: Electrochemical sensor
- Hydrogen fluoride: 0 - 10 ppm HF
- Ethylene oxide: 0 - 20 ppm C2H4O
- Ozone: 0 - 1 ppm O3
- Phosgene: 0 - 1 ppm COCl2
- Silane: 0 - 20 ppm SiH4
- Thiolane : 0 - 100 mg/m3 THT
- Gas supply: Diffusion / Pump (optional)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Humidity range: 5 to 99% h.r.
- Dimensions and weight: 47 x 88 x 25 mm (L x H x D) • 85 g
- Enclosure: ABS, three-coat metallic paint
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Autonomy: up to 9 months
- Power supply: 1 single AA dry cell type Duracell - Procell MN 1500 LR6 AA
- ATEX approval: ATEX II 2G EEx ib IIC T4/T3 • –20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +45°C/+55°C
- CE certification: DMT 99 ATEX E 044
- 3 alarm levels, battery alarm, TWA / STEL
- Visual: 2 LEDs, 360° visible
- Acoustic: 95 dB(A) (30cm)
- Accessories: Plug-on sampling pump
|Other characteristics||Other gas detection sensors are available for this gas detection device (Phosgene: 0 - 1 ppm COCl2, Thiolane : 0 - 100 mg/m3 THT) Please contact us for more information|
- PortaSens III portable ATI gas detectorStarting at $1,453.18
- Powered air purifying respirator RD40 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC PAPRStarting at $778.49
- GASTEC colorimetric tubes - Point gas measurementStarting at $67.57
- Full mask with DIN40 side connection Promask FM3Starting at $155.70