Single filter half-mask respirator - AVIVA 40
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
With an excellent quality / price ratio, the SCOTT AVIVA 40 half mask, single cartridge respirator has many advantages: a double hermetic seal, a perfect fit on the face, better voice transmission and a wide range of RD DIN 40 universal filter cartridges.
The AVIVA 40 is suitable for a large number of applications, including paint spraying, phytosanitary treatments and construction (sanding, cement, plaster and even asbestos level 1). Detailed description
The AVIVA 40 half mask: a very versatile single filter respirator
The new AVIVA 40 single filter half-mask is an enhanced step in the half-mask respirator technology from Scott Safety. Innovative design components such as a dual reflex airtight face seal, an easy to use leak check mechanism and a safety goggle pinch have been added to the AVIVA 40 single filter half-mask, with user comfort and protection in mind. A large range or filter options enables users to operate safely in many applications.
Scott AVIVA 40 half-mask respirator main assets
- RD DIN 40 (40 mm universal thread) single filter respiratory protective half-mask
- Specifically designed to fit in many face shapes and sizes
- Reflex sual faceseal absorbs facial movements
- Safety goggle pinch – designed for improved eye PPE integration
- Confortable and durable, suitable for use underneath head protection
- Enhanced voice transmission
- Single-filter half-mask using Pro2000 filters range
RD40 single filter respirator (40 mm universal thread)
Thanks to the Pro2000 filter range the AVIVA 40 half mask is ideal for many applications including wood and steel works, decontamination processes (asbestos, volatile organic compounds, lead), paint or chemical products spraying (non-irritating to the eyes) and manufacturing.
- Particle filters (dust and solid or liquid thin particles)
- Gas filters (organic or inorganic, acid gas and vapors and ammonia compounds)
- Combined filters (gas and particle).
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- RD DIN40 half-mask respirator - X-plore 4700Starting at $50.58
- Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300Starting at $118.90
- Full face gas mask VISION panoramic respiratorStarting at $264.82