Fresh air supply system DUCT A ECO, Supplied air respirator (tank cleaning)
The DUCT A ECO is a full facepiece fresh air supplied air respirator designed for use in oxygen deficient environments or confined spaces such as tanks, reservoirs, silos, wells, sewers, etc. The operating principle is very simple: clean air is provided using an electric motor outside the work area. It is a very economical solution: no compressed air cylinder and no air compressor!
It is an intuitive and very easy to use device - ideal for inexperienced operators - requiring only basic training. It is equipped with an electric blower attached to the end of the supply hose (maximum 60 meters) which pumps fresh air to the operator. Detailed description
A practical and economical fresh air supplied air respirator
The DUCT A ECO is respiratory protective equipment in compliance with the EN 138: 1994 standard. The breathing effort is reduced or even null thanks to a powered ventilator supplying air directly to the facepiece via the corrugated tube. The main advantage of this type of device is the breathing effort reduction, so it is particularly suitable and preferred for long-term or strenuous work such as tanks or reservoirs cleaning, for example.
The DUCT A ECO fresh air supplied air respirator is composed of a support harness including an adjustable belt and a shoulder pad with Velcro to keep the fresh air supply hose on the operator's shoulder and give him freedom of movement in limited spaces . The manifold, placed on the belt, makes the junction between the hose connected to the mask and the external air supply hose. The manifold comes with an excess air relief valve.
As standard, the device is equipped with a replaceable (dust) air filter. If the powered ventilation is cut off, the operator can continue to breathe, although with extra effort, and can leave the work area safely.
The DUCT A ECO can be used by one or two operators at the same time. The fresh air supply hose has a 10 meters length and it is possible to connect up to 6 hoses for one user (ie a distance up to 60 meters) or 3 hoses for 2 users. A bayonet connector allows the hoses to be joined to achieve the desired final length.
The kit is delivered in a storage case and includes the powered fan, the support harness, the manifold with valve, a 10 meter long hose (fresh air), the connecting hose with the mask and a full mask with wide field of view.
Please note that the DUCT A ECO is compatible with all RD DIN40 negative pressure respiratory protective masks, 40mm universal connection compliant with the EN148-1 standard.
DUCT A ECO respirator technical specifications
- Power supply: 230 Vac
- Fresh air supply pipe hose:
- For 1 user: 60 meters (6 hoses of 10 meters)
- For 2 users: 30 meters for each user (with the 2nd user kit option)
- Sound intensity: from 55 dB (A) to 85 dB (A) depending on the variator
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: from - 20 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Atmospheric pressure: between 0.8 bar and 1.1 bar
- EN 138 :1994
- UE regulation 2016/425.
- Class 2 full face mask with negative pressure
- Polycarbonate lens with large visual field
- Standard threaded connection Rd 40x1 / 7 "according to EN 148-1
- Ergonomic outer skirt with double sealing lip
- Set of 5-point EPDM flange
- Weight: approx 580 grams
- Constant flow airline respirator system SAR - X-plore 9300Starting at $247.97
- Airline respirator system on-demand flow - PAS X-ploreStarting at $621.62
- Emergency escape breathing apparatus Compressed air EEBD - Dräger Saver CFStarting at $642.57
- Complete SCBA kit: Dräger PAS Lite Self-contained breathing apparatusStarting at $1,126.62