Tru Pointe IR refrigerant leak detector (freon gas leak monitor)
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Tru Pointe IR is a refrigerant gas leak detector that uses a long-lasting infrared sensor in a housing to effectively locate refrigerant gas leaks CFC, HFC, HCFC and HFO. Ready to use in 30 seconds and with an 8 hours autonomy on a single charge, the Bacharach Tru Pointe IR is an essential tool in freon leak search.
The very complete kit includes the detector with a wall adapter, a vehicle charger, a 38cm flexible probe, a 22cm extension measuring tube, a rigid "needle" tube, all in a carrying case. Detailed description
The Tru Pointe IR refrigerant leak detector by Bacharach
Identify CFC, HFC, HCFC and HFO refrigerant gas leaks quickly and accurately with Bacharach's Tru Pointe IR infrared refrigerant leak detector.
Designed with a 39 cm hose for difficult access areas, the Tru Pointe IR offers many accessories as standard, such as extension and "needle" measuring tubes for even easier freon leak detection.
A LED display indicates the extent of the leaks. The automatic reset function of the device facilitates location of leaks even in presence of interference.
The Bacharach Tru Pointe IR Kit (0019-8200):
- Refrigerant leak detector with flexible probe 39.4cm
- Rechargeable litium battery
- AC wall charger
- DC vehicle charger
- 22.8 cm rigid and flexible measuring tubes
- Filters & O-rings
- User manual
- Rigid carrying case
Tru Pointe IR freon leak detector technical specifications
- Detected gases: Refrigerant gases CFC, HFC, HCFC and HFO-1234yf
- Measurement technology: Advanced infrared
- Three sensitivity levels: Detection from 0.5 to 0.15 oz/yr. - High: 4 g/yr (0.1 oz/yr) and more - Medium: 7 g/yr (0.25 oz/yr) and more - Low: 14 g/yr (0.50 oz/yr) and more
- Response time: <1 second
- LED bar graph display
- Alarms: Vibration and audio display (with one-touch muting)
- Automatic recalibration in contaminated areas
- Battery supply: rechargeable Lithium ion
- Housing: Robust housing with rubberized protection and magnetic clip
- Dimension (W x D x H): 5.52 x 4.45 x 19.05 cm + 39.4 cm probe
- Weight: 442 grams
- AC wall adapter and DC cigarette lighter charger included
- Certifications: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913, EN 14624
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.