Duraflow powered air purifying respirator with 40mm filters
The Duraflow Scott Safety by 3M powered air purifying respirator- lightweight and ergonomic PAPR - is an economical and efficient solution for respiratory protection in the most demanding environments. Available with many face pieces (mask or hoods), the Duraflow PAPR is an ideal solution for tiring or long-term work.
The Scott Safety PAPR unit itself, at a very affordable price, uses the very wide range of Rd40 filters (40mm filters - universal thread), making this respiratory protection equipment the right choice for multiple applications. Detailed description
A powerful 40mm filter powered air purifying respirator
Thanks to its compact and ergonomic design, this powered air purifying respirator offers a real comfort of use even for long-term harsh periods.
The Duraflow powered air purifying respirator features a simple and user-friendly control panel. An automatic monitoring system checks the proper operation of the device, alerts user in case of low battery and regulates air flow.
The battery level is displayed with a simple LED gauge in order for user to quickly control the battery status. An audible alarm is added to this display as battery reaches a low level, indicating user to instantly evacuate the hazardous area.
Scott Safety Duraflow powered air purifying respirator technical specifications
- Certifications: EN12941 / CE 0086
- Airflow: Min 160 l/min, automatic adjustment
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries: available in standard (8 hours) or extended (16 hours) according to the facepiece selected
- Display: power status, battery status and alarm status
- Alarms: Low flow and low battery
- User notification: 3 beeps when correct flow is reached upon start-up
- Ingress protection:
- P55 (battery and filters mounted, without decontamination plugs)
- IP67 (battery mounted, with hose, filters and decontamination plugs)
- Weight: 600g without filters and battery
- Audible levels: < 70 dB
- Temperature range of use: -10 °C to +50 °C
RD DIN 40 (EN148-1) filters versatility
The Duraflow powered air purifying respirator is fully compatible with RD DIN 40 (universal 40 mm thread) filters. This is an important benefit as these universal filter cartridges fit in negative pressure masks (classic gas mask) as well as powered air purifying respirators like the Duraflow, standardizing the filter cartridge stock.
- Powered air purifying respirator - Phantom Vision PAPRStarting at $791.48
- Powered air purifying respirator RD40 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC PAPRStarting at $915.26
- Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $938.46
- Constant flow airline respirator system SAR - X-plore 9300Starting at $260.65