Portable mercury vapors analyzer (Hg) - MVI
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The MVI portable mercury vapors analyzer accurately monitors hazardous mercury vapors. Featuring an UV dual-beam absorption technology, it can detect high concentrations of mercury without suturing. Detailed description
MVI mercury vapors analyzer assets
The MVI is an handheld mercury vapors detectecto with high performance sampling pump using an UV dual-beam absorption technology that can detect high mercury concentrations without saturing and which requires no regeneration between measurements contrary to the gold wire technology.
Convenient and ergonomically designed for one-hand use, MVI mercury vapors portable analyzer is ideal to quickly and accurately detect mercury vapors in air and to monitor occupational exposure limits (OEL) on workplaces.
The world best mercury vapor detection
- Fast 3 second response time
- High accuracy
- Range: from 0.1 to 200 and from 1 to 1,999 μg / m3
- Swift display and recovery
A continuous mercury vapors analyzis
- No saturation
- No regeneration between measurements (contrary to the gold wire technology) removing downtimes
- Ready to operate within few minutes
- 6 hours continuous operation
A conveninent and user-friendly unit
- Large digital display
- Easy one-hand use
- Easy to use – minimal training required
- Rugged and resistant to harsh environments
- Acoustic alarm for clear mercury vapors indication
MVI mercury vapor detector technical specifications
- Operation: after warm-up upon start-up (few seconds), the MVI mercury vapors analyzer monitors real time mercury vapors concentrations
- Sensor: ultraviolet dual-beam absorption module
- Accuracy: ± 5 micrograms or ± 10 % of displayed value
- Alarm: audible alarm factory preset at 20 μg / m3
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 200 and 1 to 1 999 μg / m3
- Temperature: 10° C to 50° C
- Weight and dimensions: 3 kg – 145 x 295 x 80 mm
- Repeatability: ±5 % FSD at 1 μg / m3
- Batteries: NiMH – up to 6 hour operation when fully charged
- Power supply: NiMH
- Response time: = 3 seconds
Mercury vapors major applications
- Emissions analysis and mercury decontamination
- Production plants using mercury
- Landfill monitoring
- Removal and recycling of fluorescent lamps
- Installations and evacuation ducts monitoring
- Recycling plants
- Petroleum and hydrocarbons
- Occupational safety control
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Powered air purifying respirator RD40 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC PAPRStarting at $864.36
- VOC (volatile organic compound) micro-detector - CUBStarting at $1,364.50
- GASTEC colorimetric tubes - Point gas measurementStarting at $78.28
- Full mask with DIN40 side connection Promask FM3Starting at $172.87