Portable CO2 detector - GASMAN-CO2
Compact, lightweight and designed to meet personal protection needs in industrial environments, the Gasman CO2 portable gas detector monitors and alerts in case of carbon dioxide hazardous concentrations. Its large backlit LCD screen clearly indicates CO2 concentrations.
This portable CO2 monitor is particularly well-suited for wine-growing, and fermentation activities, air quality analysis, breweries, maturing cellars, agri-food storage structures, grain silos, research laboratories… Detailed description
The Gasman portable CO2 monitor
Colorless, odorless and heavier than air, carbon dioxide replaces oxygen and features many risks. It accumulates in poorly ventilated areas and confined spaces such as tunnels, crawl spaces, tanks or sewers.
As it is neither toxic nor flammable, carbon dioxide's main risk remains asphyxia. Indeed, it replaces oxygen in blood, causing unconsciousness and death if no corrective actions are set (activation of a ventilation, emergency evacuation of hazardous area…).
Gasman CO2 portable CO2 detector specifications
- Measuring mode: diffusion
- Gas alarm unit:
- 2 instant alarm thresholds
- 2 exposure alarm thresholds (STEL upon 15 minutes and TWA upon 8 hours)
- Audible alarms: 95dBA. Adjustable alarm tones
- Visual alarms: Dual colors red/ blue flashing LEDs in a gas hazard
- Internal vibrating alarm
- Display: backlit graphic LCD
- Display modes:
- Real time gas concentration levels
- Display recall for peak readings and time-weighted average (TWA).
- Power supply and operating run time:
- - Rechargeable LI-ion battery
- Run time: 12h minimum without alarm
(Note: Operating time will depend on operating pattern and alarm occurrence)
- Included accessories: crocodile clip and 220 V charger).
- Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor w. PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3Starting at $1,085.05
- X-am 5600 - 6 gas monitor Ex/CO2 (IR), Cl2, ClO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2Starting at $1,727.02
- iBrid MX6 Multi gas detector Ex, Cl2, CO, CO2, COV, H2S, HCl, HCN, NO, NO2Starting at $2,554.80