Portable biogas analyzer - BIOGAS 5000
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Compact, rugged and robust, the BIOGAS 5000 analyzer is well-suited for many applications where presence of biogas needs to be monitored (digesters, methane recovery, waste and water treatment…). Detailed description
CO2 and CH4 with dual infrared sensor
O2 and H2S with internal electrochemical sensor
CH4 0-100% (Response time, T90 CH4 ≤ 10 seconds)
CO2 0-100% (Response time, T90 CO2 ≤ 10 seconds)
O2 0-250% (Response time, T90 O2 ≤ 20 seconds)
H2S 0-500 ppm, 0-5,000 ppm or 0-10,000 ppm (Response time, T90 H2S ≤ 30 seconds)
Monitoring of gases from agricultural digesters
Monitoring of biogas produced in the agri-food industry
Monitoring of the biogas produced in water treatment plants
Data recording for enhanced analysis and accurate reports
No self-certification for the anemometer
Easy to use and to calibrate
Helps the proper operation of digesters checkings
Approvals: ATEX, IECEx, MCERTS, CSA and UKAS (ISO17025)
Rugged material for optimal reliability
+/- 0.5% accurate measurement of CH4 and CO2 after calibration
CH4, CO2 and O2 measurements expressed in %
Modular and evolutionary
Data logging and retrieving
• Certifications : ATEX, IECEx, MCERTS, CSA et UKAS (ISO17025)
• Matériau robuste pour une fiabilité optimale
• Précision de +/- 0.5% de la mesure du CH4 et du CO2 après étalonnage
• Mesures du CH4, CO2 et de l’O2 en %
• Modulaire et évolutif
• Garantie 3 ans
• Stockage et téléchargement des données
• Version multilingue
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.