Ventis pro & Ventis MX4 pump - VSP slide on pump
The VSP slide on pump, also known as the Ventis MX4 pump is the ideal solution for confined space entry clearance measurements. It is perfect for users who work in tanks, wells or in leaks search. It can also be used for toxic or explosive substances analysis in hard-to-reach areas like conduits or tanks.
The Ventis clip-on pump (VSP model) is ideal for operators who primarily use a gas detector for personal protection, but sometimes require a pump for confined space entries. Available in black or safety orange with its own power supply, the VSP clip-on pump is compatible with the Ventis™ MX4 and Ventis™ Pro Series multi gas detectors. Detailed description
The VSP slide on pump advantages
Remote sampling up to 15m provides convenient sampling in a wide range of applications.
No tools are required to connect or remove the slide on pump for Ventis on the detector. The user can therefore switch from remote detection to proximity monitoring easily and quickly.
Same batteries and charger as the Ventis
The detector and the pump both use the same batteries and chargers, making it easier to charge devices.
Flexible battery options
Three available battery / cell options make this pump extremely versatile on the field.
The VSP slide on pump for Ventis technical specifications
- Housing materials: Polycarbonate with protective rubber over molding
- Remote sampling functionality: up to 15,2 m
• Lithium-ion battery version: 143 x 81 x 68 mm
• Long life lithium-ion battery version: 143 x 81 x 85 mm
• Alkaline battery version: 143 x 81 x 73 mm
• Lithium-ion battery version: 270 g
• Long life lithium-ion battery version: 316 g
• Alkaline battery version: 284 g
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
- Operating humidity range: 15 % to 95 % without condensation (continuous)
- Power & autonomy:
• Lithium-ion battery version: 18 hours at 20ºC
• Long life lithium-ion battery version: 36 hours at 20ºC
• Alkaline battery version: 10 hours at 20ºC
- Pump failure alarms: Ultra-bright LEDs and loud audible alarm (90 dB at 30 cm)
- IP rating: IP67 certified by independent lab
- ATEX: Ex ia I Ma and Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, Group and device category: I M1 and II 1G
- CSA: Class I, division 1, groups A-D, T4 Ex ia IIC T4
- UL: Class I, division 1, groups A-D, T4 Class I, zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga, Class II, groups F-G (grain and coal dust)
- Ventis MX4 - %LEL, O2, CO & H2S - 4 gas meterStarting at $451.78
- Ventis Pro 5 multi gas monitor w. PASS Ex, Cl2, CO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3Starting at $1,725.59
- Portable ATEX multi gas detector - Ventis® Pro - Configurable 5 gas monitorStarting at $1,031.51
- Portable 4 gas detector rental - Ventis MX4Starting at $55.48