Dräger X-act pump for colorimetric reagent tubes
The X-act 5000 automatic pump is a state-of-the-art, highly precise suction pump specially designed for Dräger reagent tubes and sampling systems. It is characterized by its ease of use and its high reliability level in the measurement and sampling of gases, vapors and aerosols.
Ideal for measurements requiring a large number of pump strokes, the Dräger X-act 5000 pump has a large LCD screen for displaying the results and can be used in a potentially explosive area (ATEX Gas). Detailed description
X-act 5000 automatic pump
One of the key principles of the X-act 5000 automatic pump is the ability to provide the flow characteristics necessary to the measurement. The barcode printed on the label affixed to the back of the Dräger reagent tube boxes contains all the necessary measurement parameters. To automatically transfer and display the data concerning the name of the to be measured substance , the number of pump strokes and the measuring range, simply pass the barcode in front of the pump reader. This procedure for carrying out measurements has the advantage of being simplified and the error risk of is minimized.
Depending on the tubes or sampling devices, it is possible to directly adjust test parameters, without using a flow meter. Once the sampling time has been configured, the pump can be started immediately. It then stops automatically at the end of the measurement. The defined data, elapsed time and sample volume are displayed on the screen.
The intrinsically safe Dräger X-act 5000 pump can be used for applications in confined spaces and in classified areas (ATEX Gas). For remote sampling such as wells, manholes, it is possible to connect a sampling pipe with a maximum length of 30 meters.
Main advantages of the X-act 5000 automatic pump
- Ideal for measurements requiring a large number of pump strokes
- Possibility of connecting a sampling hose up to 30 meters
- Parameter transmission by barcode
- Display for clearly readable results
- Can be used in potentially explosive areas (ATEX Gas)
Technical data of the Dräger X-act 5000 pump
- Use: Spot measurements with Dräger test tubes
- Number of pump strokes: Volume per adjustable stroke, from 1 to 199 100 ml
- Flow range: 0.1 to 2.0 l / min
- Resolution - From 0.1 to 1.0 l / min: 0.1 l / min ± 10% - From 1.0 to 2.0 l / min: 0.2 l / min ± 10%
- Sampling: - Adjustable sampling time, up to 12 hours, depending on the defined flow - Resolution in 15-minute steps (default setting) or in 1-minute steps
- Use of sampling pipes up to 30 meters
- Dimensions (h x w x d) Approx. 175 x 230 x 108 mm
- Weight (without battery) Approx. 1.6 kg
- Ambient conditions - Operating temperature from 5 to 40 ° C - Humidity 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing - Pressure from 700 to 1,300 hPa
- Power systems - Rechargeable NiMH battery, T4 7.2 V; 1,500 mAh - Charging time < 4 h - Battery capacity at 25 ° C:> 1,000 pump strokes - Sampling: up to 12 hours, depending on the defined flow
- Certifications: - ATEX Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Ex ia I Ma I M1 / II 1G - MED in accordance with Directive 96/98 / EC relating to marine equipment - cUL Class I, div. 1, groups A, B, C, D Class II, div. 1, groups F, G 5 ° C ≤ Ta ≤ + 40 ° C Temp. Code T4 Ex ia - IECEx Ex ia I Ma Ex ia IIC T4 Ga - CE marking in accordance with directives 2014/30 / EU, 2014/34 / EU and 2011/65 / EU
- Dräger reagent tubes for spot gas measurementsStarting at $85.91
- Dräger simultaneous test kits - Semi-quantitative gas measurementStarting at $95.55
- Accuro manual pump for Dräger reagent tubesStarting at $659.73
- Dräger diffusion tubes - Time weighted average exposure TWA measurementStarting at $111.38