Multi-fonctionnal safety helmet PLASMA AQ
The PLASMA AQ is a safety helmet that protects the head, an area particularly vulnerable to impacts. Compact, innovative and lightweight, this Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provides effective and safe protection.
Designed with high quality materials for work at height, it has a 10-year life span. Adaptable and customizable thanks to its many options, the helmet can be used in many sectors by meeting each user's needs. It can be perfectly suited to several different industries, such as AWP, roofing, metal constructions, building, etc. Detailed description
Safety helmet with undeniable advantages
The PLASMA AQ is EN397 certified and has a shock absorption capacity of up to 5kN. The helmet also has a flame resistance as well as a chinstrap resistance up to 25daN.
A maximum ventilation
The PLASMA AQ helmet is equipped with a ventilation system that provides constant and maximum ventilation through the ventilation openings. The ventilation openings and the mesh of the internal shell guarantee effective breathability, ensuring optimum comfort for the user.
A breathable fabric
A high tech fabric which offers maximum comfort and dries very quickly. By encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside, it leaves a pleasant feeling of freshness.
A high hygiene standard
The Sanitized® treatment is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Thanks to its hygienic function, it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin.
A quick & precise size regulation
The size regulation mechanism is positioned at the rear of the helmet, providing a quick and precise adjustment.
Enhance safety with multifunctional helmet accessories
The PLASMA AQ helmet is truly a multi-functional helmet. Its multiple accessories make it a helmet suitable for different applications.
Protective visors, protective shields, ear muffs and adapters make it possible to adapt the helmet to different situations.
Plasma AQ technical specifications
- Size: universal-adjustable from 51 to 63 cm
- Weight: 390 g
- Internal shell: HD polystyrene
- External shell: PP polypropylene
- Headband: soft PA - Nylon
- Available color: white
- Possibility of attaching a visor:
- Equipped with strong nylon external lamp carrying clips
- Provided with bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs
- Helmet's certifications:
- Certification: EN 397
- Regulation: 2016 / 425
- The PLASMA AQ's chinstrap
- Equipped with a ring for attaching the helmet to the harness
- 4 attachment points
- Quick release fastening and opening (EN 397)
- Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps
- Safety tripod for work in confined spacesStarting at $955.44
- Safety harness VIT'O TEC for work at height or in confined spacesStarting at $198.60
- Scaffolding harness set - Fall arrest for work at heightStarting at $149.22
- Pack & Go - Safety harness with integrated bagStarting at $80.51