Safe zones fixed gas detector with interchangeable sensors NB3
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The NB III fixed gas detector is a gas transmitter with a 4-20 mA linear analog output and RS485 (DEGA protocol) for the detection of explosive gas leaks (hydrocarbons, solvents or alcohols), toxic, asphyxiating, refrigerants or volatile organic compounds.
With a very large number of interchangeable sensors (88 sensors available), the NB III gas transmitter covers most non ATEX classified tertiary or industrial applications. Many options are available such as a digital measurement display and a relay output card. Detailed description
the NB III fixed gas detector
The NB III version without display
In its basic version without display, the NB III detectoris a rudimentary transmitter and less expensive than buying the NB III LCD.
Equipped with 3 colored LEDs, it indicates 3 states: Operating (green), error (yellow), alarm (red). 12 months after the last calibration, the yellow "error" LED starts flashing to indicate an immediate calibration need.
The NB III with LCD display
The NB III LCD version is equipped with a screen that displays for example errors, alarm states, measured value, measurement unit, or time. It is set with a magnet for configuration and consultation of the alarm history, next calibration date, etc. This model can receive an internal 3 relay card (optional) 250V / 10A. It can therefore be perfectly suited for local applications of fixed gas detection with servo-controls.
The NB III fixed gas detector assets
- Excellent value
- Analog gas transmitter with 4-20 mA or RS485 outputs
- 88 pre calibrated interchangeable sensors available
- 2 versions available :
- Basic economical version without display and options
- LCD display version with the possibility of receiving an internal 3 relay card
- Reduced maintenance: interchangeable factory pre calibrated sensors
- High resistance to environmental constraints, embeded sensor for better protection
- Available in catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor or photoionization (PID) version
NB III fixed gas detector technical specifications
- Detected gases: Alcohol, Br2, C2H2, C2H4, C2H4O, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C4H10, C5H12, CH2O, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2O2, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, Hydrocarbons, N2O, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, Organic acids, PH3, R1234yf, R401A, R404A, R407C, R32, R410A, R12, R22, SiH4, SO2, VOC.
- Sensor technology: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor or photoionization (PID)
- Supply voltage: 8-30 Vcc / 24 Vcc nominal
- Output : 4-20 mA, RS485 (DEGA protocol) and Modbus (option)
4-20 mA: shielded cable 3 x 1 mm (max. 1200 m)
RS485: shielded cable 4 x 0.8 mm (max. 1200 m)
- Protection index: IP 54
- Dimensions (LxHxP): 100 x 110 x 40 mm
- Weight : 0,3 kg
- Operating temperature:
- Electrochemical, semiconductor and catalytic sensors: -20 °C to + 60 °C
-Infrared and PID sensors: -20 °C to + 50 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Environment: BE1 - zone without explosion danger
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $98.03