Air purifying filter unit for air purifying systems - AFU
The three stage AFU air purifying unit is composed by 2 high efficiency coalescer filters to remove oil, water and very fine particles up to 0.01 micrometer and an active carbon absorption filter to remove oil vapors and odors up to 0.0003 mg/m3. Detailed description
AFU air purifying filters are purifying units for compressed breathing air. They have been designed to provide a cost-effective solution to compressed air supply complying with breathing air related standards.
AFU air purifying filters benefits
- Efficient two stage filter against particles, dusts and droplets (oil and water)
- Active carbon components to remove organic vapors
- Includes a lightweight and rugged transport frame that can be easily removed to be fixed on a wall
- Pre-filter clogging indicator
- Automatic purge system to avoid liquid accumulation
- Easy filter replacement without any tool
These units provide airflows in accordance with latest regulations on respiratory protective equipment and help to get air quality that complies with EN12021 and BS4275:1997 standards. They are yet not suited in case of presence of carbon monoxide in air supply.
2 air purifying filters version
AFU 300 air purifying filter
Designed to provide user breathing air, this air purifying filter can purify more than 300 liters of air per minute with more than 4 bars entry pressure (500l at 6 bars).
AFU 600 air purifying filter
Designed to provide user breathing air, this air purifying filter can purify more than 600 liters of air per minute with more than 4 bars entry pressure (500l at 6 bars).
AFU air purifying filters technical specifications
- Recommended operating temperatures: from 0 to 40°C
- Recommended entry pressure: from 5 to 8 bars
- Recommended maximum operating pressure: 10 bars
- Oil residual content below 0.003mg/m3 at 21°C
- Removal or particles above 0.01 μm
- Entry connector: female parallel thread 1/2” BSP
- Same output connector(s) with automatic CEJN obturation
- Asbestos supplied air respirator - RAS AsbestosStarting at $759.44
- Full face mask for SAR system - PROMASK COMBIOn quotation
- Supplied Air Respirator - FLITE Airline respiratorStarting at $868.17
- Air cart for supplied air respirator - MODULAIROn quotation