Disposable single gas detector: CO, H2S, NH3, SO2 or O2 -WatchGas PDM
WatchGas PDM disposable single-gas detector continuously, reliably and accurately measures concentrations of CO, H2, H2S, NH3, SO2 or O2. Thanks to its rugged design and powerful battery, it can safely operate up to two years maintenance-free. Detailed description
WatchGas PDM disposable single-gas detector assets
Two years continuous operating life
The WatchGas PDM is very easy to use. Once powered, the disposable gas detector operates and requires no setting. This way, it can be used 24 hours a day during two years, maintenance-free.
High ease of use monitor
The large display clearly indicates gas concentration. Thanks to a powerful backlight, any information can easily be read even in the darkest areas. The disposable single-gas detector can display maximum measured concentrations for a period of time. Users can also retrieve recorded alarms even if they were already acknowledged.
WatchGas PDM key points
- Lightweight and compact
- 2 year operation without maintenance or servicing
- Datalogging of last 30 events
- Resistant to sprays (IP67)
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms
A high performance 2 year detector
High performance in a small housing
As it is compact and features a stainless steel crocodile clip, WatchGas PDM can be worn on a belt or on a collar without disturbing its user. This device is small, lightweight, ergonomically designed and waterroof (according to IP67 standard requirements).
Convenient and user-friendly accessories
The WatchGas PDM comes with a range of accessories including a 4 location docking station and an IR Connect module.
- The WDS (Watchgas Docking Station) portable docking station can simultaneously manage up to 4 detectors. It can configure, bump test and calibrate gas detectors.
- TheWIR (Watchgas IR) infrared module is made to configure (alarm thresholds) of the disposable single-gas detector and retrieve the last 30 alarm events
WatchGas PDM disposable single-gas detector technical specifications
- Service life: 24 months from activation
- Dimensions: 49 x 84 x 40 mm
- Weight: Toxic: 93 grams • Oxygen: 104 grams
- Sensor technology: electrochemical sensor
- Affichage : LCD de la mesure
- Alarme : visuelle, sonore 95 dBA et vibrante
- Datalogging: 30 last events
- Battery technology: DC 3.6V, 1.2Ah Lithium
- Operating humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Case material: Polycarbonate and rubber
- Ingress protection: IP67
ATEX : II 1g Ex ia IIC T4
CSA : C1, D1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4
IECEx : Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
WatchGas PDM disposable single-gas detector alarm thresholds
Fully adjustable, WatchGas PDM alarm thresholds are factory-configured according to INRS suggestions. In case of hazardous concentrations, a 95 dB audiovisual and vibrating alarm activates to alert its user.
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.