Disposable gas detector for CO, O2, H2S - Protege® ZM
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Protégé ZM is a single gas detector especially designed to detect hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide (CO) or hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Small, compact and lightweight, it requires no maintenance. Once turned on, this gas detector continuously operates during 2 years. Detailed description
The advantages of a disposable gas detector
The Protégé ZM is a maintenance-free single gas detector with a 2-year service life. It ensures a protection against hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide (CO) or hydrogen sulfide (H2S). This disposable gas detector is very easy to use. Once turned on, the Protégé ZM does anything and requires no setup nor maintenance. It can then be used 24 hours a day, each day, during two years, without caring about maintenance.
Thanks to its small size and its rugged crocodile clip made of stainless steel, the Protégé ZM can be placed wherever you want. This detector is small, lightweight (less than 100 grams), ergonomic and waterproof (meets IP67 standard requirements).
Protégé ZM disposable detector specifications
Gas detection: carbon monoxide (CO) or hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- visual: red LED
- audible: 95 dB
Dimensions: 9.40 x 5.60 x 3.30 cm – Weight: 90 grams
Power supply: Lithium-ion battery (battery status displayed on the screen)
- Compliance with CEM/Emi/RFI
- Meets ATEX and CEM requirements
- ATEX Directive: (94/9/EC) ATEX II G Ex ia IICT4
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Disposable gas monitor CO, H2S, NH3, SO2 or O2 - WatchGas PDMStarting at $134.60
- Disposable gas detector for CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 Dräger Pac 6000Starting at $155.47
- CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 single gas detector - Pac 6500Starting at $206.60
- Portable 4 gas detector (EXPLO, O2, CO, H2S)- X-am 2500Starting at $416.33