Digital gas detection controller UPA3 (16 or 32 detectors)
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The UPA III digital gas controller is designed to detect the presence of toxic, combustible and asphyxiating gases in many tertiary and industrial applications. Small size and ease of use are the main advantages of this excellent value for money controller.
Very complete when it comes to inputs/outputs, this digital controller is able to control up to 32 RS485 gas sensors from the NB III series (for safe areas) or NS III (ATEX 1 zones). Available with 1 bus or 2 buses that can each receive 16 digital sensors, this controller presents real potential for savings in wiring and installation. Detailed description
A digital gas controller for 16 or 32 detectors
The UPA III digital gas detection controller with an excellent quality/price ratio has many advantages such as great modularity, a large LCD screen, 4 alarm levels per channel, the alarm history over the last 34 days and the possibility of inserting an 8 analog 4-20 mA input card (specific sensors) in addition to the digital inputs (or up to a total of 40 detectors).
The UPA III digital gas controller assets
- Up to 32 digital inputs + 8 analog 4-20 mA inputs
- SIL 1 EN61508 certified
- Large backlit LCD display
- 5 serial alarm relays + 2 signaling relays
- 1 Modbus RTU output for connection with a supervision system
- 4 alarm levels by gas sensors
- 1 USB port for configuration by PC
- Alarm history over the last 34 days (FIFO)
UPA III gas controller technical specifications
- Function: Multi-channel gas measurement and alarm controller
- Capacity / Number of sensors:
- 2 bus of 16 RS485 sensors (DEGA protocol) or up to 32 digital NB III or NS III sensors
- 8 4-20 mA analog inputs
- Alarm: 4 alarm levels per channel
- Supply voltage:
8-30 VDC / 24 VDC nominal
230 Vac (option)
- Internal recording capacity:
- Capacity adjustable from 1 to 255 seconds
- 34 days with 1 point every 60 seconds
- 5 relay outputs 250V / 10A
- 2 signaling outputs (maximum 24V / 0.4A)
- 1 Modbus output
- 1 USB port (PC configuration)
4-20 mA: shielded cable 3 x 1 mm (max. 1200 m)
RS485: shielded cable 4 x 0.8 mm (max. 1200 m)
- Protection index: IP 54
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 200 x 85 mm
- Weight: 1,4 kg
- Certification : SIL 1 / EN61508
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature : -20 °C to + 60 °C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.