UKA3 digital gas detection controller (4 or 8 detectors)
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The UKA III multi-channel gas controller can control up to 8 gas detectors in RS485 communication with the NB III (for safe areas), NS II (ATEX 2 zones) or NS III (ATEX 1 zones) series. It is designed to monitor the presence of toxic, explosive, asphyxiating and refrigerant gas or volatile organic compounds.
Small in size and very simple, this gas detection controller with excellent value is ideal for small tertiary or industrial applications. Equipped with a large LCD screen, this highly modular controller unit has 4 alarm levels per channel for the highest level of security. Detailed description
A digital gas controller with multiple possibilities
The UKA III digital gas detection controller is available in a version with 4 or 8 gas detectors from the DEGA range connected to an RS485 bus, proprietary protocol. It is compatible with the series NB III (safe zones), NS II and NS III (ATEX zones)detectors.
As an option, an internal card with 3 additional relays and an internal memory module (for saving the alarm history for the last 34 days) are available. Each alarm relay can be configured as normally open, normally closed, open / close cycle with manual acknowledgment, automatic or after a programmed delay.
The UKA III gas controller assets
- Up to 8 digital inputs
- Large backlit LCD display
- 5 serial alarm relays + 2 signaling relays
- 4 alarm levels by gas sensors
- 1 USB port for PC configuration
- Alarm history over the last 34 days (FIFO)
- Excellent value for money
UKA III gas controller technical specifications
- Function: Multi-channel measurement and alarm controller
- Capacity / Number of sensors:
- 1 bus of 4 RS485 sensors (DEGA protocol) - UKA III 4
- 1 bus of 8 RS485 sensors (DEGA protocol) - UKA III 8
- Alarm: 4 alarm levels per channel
- Supply voltage:
8-30 Vcc / 24 Vcc nominal
230 Vac (option)
- Internal recording capacity:
- Capacity adjustable from 1 to 255 seconds
- 34 days with 1 point each 60 seconds
- Outputs :
- 5 relay outputs 250V / 10A
- 2 signaling outputs (maximum 24V / 0.4A)
- 1 analog (4-20 mA) output
- 1 USB port (configuration by PC)
- Connection: RS485 - shielded cable 3 x 1 mm (max. 1200 m)
- Protection index: IP 54
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 145 x 65 mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: -20 °C à + 60 °C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $96.53