Safe zones fixed gas detector with interchangeable sensors NB3
The NB III fixed gas detector is a gas transmitter with a 4-20 mA linear analog output and RS485 (DEGA protocol) for the detection of explosive gas leaks (hydrocarbons, solvents or alcohols), toxic, asphyxiating, refrigerants or volatile organic compounds.
With a very large number of interchangeable sensors (88 sensors available), the NB III gas transmitter covers most non ATEX classified tertiary or industrial applications. Many options are available such as a digital measurement display and a relay output card. Detailed description
the NB III fixed gas detector
The NB III version without display
In its basic version without display, the NB III detectoris a rudimentary transmitter and less expensive than buying the NB III LCD.
Equipped with 3 colored LEDs, it indicates 3 states: Operating (green), error (yellow), alarm (red). 12 months after the last calibration, the yellow "error" LED starts flashing to indicate an immediate calibration need.
The NB III with LCD display
The NB III LCD version is equipped with a screen that displays for example errors, alarm states, measured value, measurement unit, or time. It is set with a magnet for configuration and consultation of the alarm history, next calibration date, etc. This model can receive an internal 3 relay card (optional) 250V / 10A. It can therefore be perfectly suited for local applications of fixed gas detection with servo-controls.
The NB III fixed gas detector assets
- Excellent value
- Analog gas transmitter with 4-20 mA or RS485 outputs
- 88 pre calibrated interchangeable sensors available
- 2 versions available :
- Basic economical version without display and options
- LCD display version with the possibility of receiving an internal 3 relay card
- Reduced maintenance: interchangeable factory pre calibrated sensors
- High resistance to environmental constraints, embeded sensor for better protection
- Available in catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor or photoionization (PID) version
NB III fixed gas detector technical specifications
- Detected gases: Alcohol, Br2, C2H2, C2H4, C2H4O, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C4H10, C5H12, CH2O, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2O2, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, Hydrocarbons, N2O, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, Organic acids, PH3, R1234yf, R401A, R404A, R407C, R32, R410A, R12, R22, SiH4, SO2, VOC.
- Sensor technology: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor or photoionization (PID)
- Supply voltage: 8-30 Vcc / 24 Vcc nominal
- Output : 4-20 mA, RS485 (DEGA protocol) and Modbus (option)
4-20 mA: shielded cable 3 x 1 mm (max. 1200 m)
RS485: shielded cable 4 x 0.8 mm (max. 1200 m)
- Protection index: IP 54
- Dimensions (LxHxP): 100 x 110 x 40 mm
- Weight : 0,3 kg
- Operating temperature:
- Electrochemical, semiconductor and catalytic sensors: -20 °C to + 60 °C
-Infrared and PID sensors: -20 °C to + 50 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Environment: BE1 - zone without explosion danger
- NS2 ATEX fixed gas detector with display, 4-20mA output, relay and buzzerStarting at $487.29
- UKA3 digital gas detection controller (4 or 8 detectors)Starting at $684.53
- Digital gas detection controller UPA3 (16 or 32 detectors)Starting at $1,775.14
- SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $67.29