CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 single gas detector - Pac 6500
The Pac 6500 personal single gas detector quickly and accurately measures concentrations of CO (carbon monoxide) or H2S (hydrogen sulfide) or SO2 (sulfur dioxide) or enven O2 (oxygen deficiency). Quick sensor response times and a powerful battery also ensure safety.
The Pac 6500's membrane filter protects the sensor from foreign matter such as dust and liquids. Its shock-proof, chemical-resistant housing meets the requirements specified in the IP68 standard rating. Detailed description
The Pac 6500 single gas detector
Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
The D-Light LED indicates if the device is properly working and whether it is ready to use. The Pac 6500 single gas monitor's housing is also designed for maximum safety: each sensor variant features clearly visible colour coding, thereby minimising the chance of mistakes.
User-friendly display with all important information
The large display is word-free and clearly indicates the respective gas concentration. Other important information, such as the battery capacity of the gas monitor, is also displayed. The bright backlighting ensures that all values are clearly legible in the dark.
Audible, visual and vibrating alarm
If the Pac 6500 measures hazardous gas concentrations, it sets off an audible, visual and perceptible vibrating alarm. Two bright, flashing LEDs on the top and bottom of the device ensure that the alarm is easily visible from all sides. The acoustic signal reaches a volume of 90 dB. The display can show the peak concentration measured at any given moment. Earlier alarms registered can also be retrieved at a later time even if they have been acknowledged.
Water- and dust-resistant
The Dräger Pac 6500 single gas detector is protected against water, dust and other foreign bodies by a special membrane filter. When the filter becomes heavily soiled in use, user can quickly and easily replace it. The device is then ready to use again right away.
Data logger and event logger
The Pac 6500 single gas monitor logs concentrations and events along with the date and time. The data can be loaded on a PC via an interface and processed further there.
Pac 6500 single gas detector technical specifications
- Dimensions without clip (Wl x H x D): 64 x 84 x 20 mm
- Weight: Approx. 106 g (113 g with clip)
- Battery service life:
- Protection class: IP68
- Air pressure: from 700 to 1 300 hPa
- Air humidity: from 10 to 90 % relative humidity, non-condensing
- Temperature: -30 °C to +55 °C
- Approvals: cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE
• 2 years for CO, H2S or SO2
• > 10 months for O2 sensor
- Disposable gas monitor CO, H2S, NH3, SO2 or O2 - WatchGas PDMStarting at $146.06
- Disposable gas detector for CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 Dräger Pac 6000Starting at $158.52
- Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, O2, PH3 or SO2 detector - Gasbadge ProStarting at $405.36
- Portable 4 gas detector (EXPLO, O2, CO, H2S)- X-am 2500Starting at $417.81