Toxic gas detector with sampling pump - MIDAS
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Honeywell MIDAS is a toxic gas detector with a gas sampling system allowing to respond quickly and reliably to the presence of almost all gases used or generated in semiconductor and other industrial manufacturing applications.
In its standard version, the Midas detectorhas a large LCD display, a 4-20 mA linear output, alarm relays for servo controls and the Ethernet TCP / IP communication protocol. The pre-calibrated smart sensors allow easy replacement, without tools and without calibration. Detailed description
Toxic gas detector with pre-calibrated sensors
With nearly 40 available gases, the Honeywell Midas toxic gas detector allows precise gas measurement in extremely low concentrations (in ppb). It is therefore particularly suitable in processes requiring very fine measurements such as the semiconductor industry for example.
The sensor cartridges are pre-calibrated and the alarm thresholds are configured making periodic sensor replacements very simple and very fast. The original calibration certificate is stored in the sensor memory and can be retrieved via Ethernet communication.
Integrated gas sampling pump
With a robust pump system, the Midas fixed gas detector can monitor points up to 30 meters (100 feet) from the transmitter. The flow rates are automatically regulated with patented control technology to guarantee foolproof gas detection.
The most complete toxic gas detector on the market
In its standard version, the Midas incorporates a flexible power and communication platform with a large LCD screen, 4-button navigation, 3 integrated relays (alarms and faults), a linear analog output as well as digital Modbus outputs / TCP Ethernet. This solution also uses the Power over Ethernet (PoE) protocol, offering a single Ethernet connection suitable for all requirements in terms of power supply, control and communication.
CxFx gas pyrolyzer module
A pyrolysis module is available for CxFx gases (CH3F, C4F6, C5F8 or NF3) which require that the gas be heated to "break" the gas molecule and thus measure it
Midas gas detector technical specifications
- Gas detection: AsH3, B2H6, BCl3, BF3, Br2, C4F6, C5F8, C8H20O4Si, CH2F2, CH3F, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, CO2, F2, GeH4, H2, H2Cl2Si, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN , HF, N2O, NF3, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SI2H6, SiH4, SO2 or WF6.
- Sensors: Smart sensor cartridge with integrated electronic calibration certificate
- Display: 4-character alphanumeric screen with separate measurement units, flow rate as histogram and various other indicators (controlled by icon).
- Keyboard: Membrane (4 keys)
- Operating Voltage: 24 V DC (nominal) +/- 10%
- Outputs: - Linear 4-20 mA - 3 configurable alarm relays, NO or NC - TCP / IP communication
- Integrated gas sampling pump system: Flow rate 500 ml / min
- Sampling time: 2 to 30 seconds maximum
- Tube length: Up to 30 m (100 feet)
- Record events to view sensor history.
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- 4-20 mA gas detector transmitter - CTX300Starting at $666.90
- Toxic gas optical monitoring system - SPM FlexOn quotation
- X-am 5600 - 6 gas monitor Ex/CO2 (IR), Cl2, ClO2, CO, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2Starting at $1,752.31