Single channel 230V gas controler with LCD display, buzzer & 2 relays
The NB3 Solo autonomous gas detector is a single-channel gas controler for the detection of explosive gas leaks (hydrocarbons, solvents or alcohols), toxic, asphyxiating, refrigerant or volatile organic compounds.
It is in a way a mini single-channel gas detection unit supplied directly with 230 Vac with LCD screen for displaying measured values, alarm or error states and 2 potential-free relays for the controls in the event of a fault. 'alarm Detailed description
An economical single-channel gas controler
A magnet is used for configuration, alarm history, next calibration date consultation, etc. It can therefore be perfectly suited for local applications of fixed gas detection with servo-controls.
With a very large number of interchangeable sensors (88 sensors available), the NB3 Solo covers most small tertiary or industrial applications in safe areas, not ATEX classified.
The NB3 Solo is directly connected to the mains (230Vac) which allows easy installation without current transformer. It is particularly suitable for small applications requiring a single autonomous detector in sectors such as brewery, winemaking or laboratories.
Easy to use, it is operational directly after a short warm-up time without the need for calibration. Its 2 servo relays allow the association of visual and audibles alarms in addition to the integrated buzzer or to trigger a gas cut in case of danger.
Main assets of the NB3 Solo fixed gas detector
- LCD screen, 2 alarm relays and an integrated buzzer.
- Excellent value.
- 88 pre-calibrated interchangeable sensors available.
- Reduced maintenance: interchangeable factory calibrated sensors.
- High resistance to environmental constraints, embedded sensor for better protection.
- Available in catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor or photoionization (PID) version
Technical specifications of NB3 Solo
- List of detected gases: Organic acids, Alcohol, Br2, C2H2, C2H4, C2H4O, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C4H10, C5H12, CH2O, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, VOC, H2, H2O2, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, Hydrocarbons, N2O, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, R1234yf, R401A, R404A, R407C, R32, R410A, R12, R22, SiH4, SO2.
- Sensor technology: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor, photoionization
- Supply voltage: 230Vac
- Output: 2 potential free relays 250V / 10A
- Index protection: IP 54
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 100 x 110 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Operating temperature :
- Electrochemical, semiconductor and catalytic sensors: -20 °C to + 60 °C
- Infrared and PID sensors: -20 °C to + 50 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Environment: BE1 - zone without explosion risk
- NS2 ATEX fixed gas detector with display, 4-20mA output, relay and buzzerStarting at $476.36
- OLCT80 wireless fixed gas detector with Modbus, 4-20 mA outputs & alarm relayStarting at $1,121.70
- SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $65.78