NS2 ATEX fixed gas detector with display, 4-20mA output, relay and buzzer
The NS II is an ATEX fixed gas detector specially designed for continuous monitoring of dangerous gas concentrations in classified areas. Available with or without display, it is a 4-20 mA or RS485 linear output transmitter for the detection of explosive (hydrocarbons, solvents or alcohols), toxic, asphyxiating, refrigerant or volatile organic compounds gas leaks.
With a very large number of interchangeable sensors (88 available), the NS II gas transmitter covers most ATEX industrial applications. Many options are available such as a 3 relay module, a MODBUS communication module or an internal 88 dBA buzzer transforming it into a stand-alone detector.. Detailed description
The ATEX NS II gas detector
The NS II fixed detector is available in a simple version without display or equipped with an LCD screen which displays for example error or alarm states, measured value, measurement unit, or the time.
It is set with a magnetic magnet for configuration, calibration, alarm history consultation, as well as next calibration date and calibration operations (non-intrusive).
Particularly suitable in industry and classified sites, the NS II fixed gas detector is equipped as standard with an analog output but also with an RS485 digital output allowing up to 250 detectors to be connected to a controller unit thus achieving substantial wiring and installation savings.
The NS II fixed gas detector assets
- ATEX zone 2 certified
- Outputs : analog 4-20 mA & RS485
- 88 pre-calibrated interchangeable sensors available
- History of values for the previous 44 days (FIFO)
- Available in catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor or photoionization (PID) version
- Available options: 3 relay card, Modbus card, 88 dBA buzzer
ATEX NS II fixed gas detector technical specifications
- Detected gases: Alcohol, Br2, C2H2, C2H4, C2H4O, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C4H10, C5H12, CH2O, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2O2, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, Hydrocarbons, N2O, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, Organic acids, PH3, R1234yf, R401A, R404A, R407C, R32, R410A, R12, R22, SiH4, SO2, VOC.
- Sensor technology: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, photoionization, semiconductor
- Supply voltage: 8-30 Vcc / 24 Vcc nominal
- Output: 4-20 mA, RS485 (DEGA protocol) and Modbus (option)
4-20 mA: shielded cable 3 x 1 mm (max. 1200 m)
RS485: shielded cable 4 x 0.8 mm (max. 1200 m)
- Protection index: IP 54
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 140 x 140 x 70 mm
- Weight: 0,7 kg
- Operating temperature:
- Electrochemical, semiconductor and catalytic sensors: -20 °C to + 60 °C
- Infrared and PID sensors: -20 °C to + 50 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Certification: ATEX : II 3 G Ex db ic ec nC IIC T5/4 Gc Temp : 0°C to +40°C
- Internal recording capacity:
- Adjustable capacity from 1 to 255 seconds
- 44 days with 1 point every 60 seconds
- Safe zones fixed gas detector with interchangeable sensors NB3Starting at $305.72
- UKA3 digital gas detection controller (4 or 8 detectors)Starting at $668.04
- Digital gas detection controller UPA3 (16 or 32 detectors)Starting at $1,732.39
- CU1 ATEX combined audible visual alarmStarting at $1,809.38