Fixed combustible, toxic & asphyxiating gas detector - SENSEPOINT
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The SensePoint gas detector is an economical and efficient solution that meets the needs of users who want to detect and monitor combustible gas, toxic gas and oxygen in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones).
This fixed monitor consists of an Exd or Exe approved housing and a certified gas sensor. With an IP65 protection rating, The Honeywell SensePoint fixed gas detector is protected against water and dust infiltration and its four-way connection box makes it very easy to install. Detailed description
The SensePoint fixed gas detector
Flammable gas detector
The Honeywell SensePoint fixed gas detector has a poison resistant pellistor catalytic detection system, which is part of a 3-wire mV bridge measurement circuit. The flammable combustible fixed gas detector measures target gas concentrations between 0 and 100% of the LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) for which it is calibrated.
Fixed toxic gas detector
Equipped with a high performance electrochemical gas sensor, the Honeywell fixed gas monitor detects toxic gases (in ppm) present in ambient air. The SensePoint toxic gas version is available for Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2 or SO2 gases with a 4-20 mA 2-wire linear output.
Oxygen gas detector (lack of oxygen)
This version of the SensePoint gas detector measures the oxygen depletion as a volume percentage (% / vol.) Like the toxic gas version, it has a 4-20 mA 2-wire linear output.
SensePoint detector technical specifications
- Detection principle: - Explosive gases: Poison resistant catalytic bead sensor 0-100% LEL (methane, butane, propane LPG, CNG or H2) - Toxic gases: Electrochemical sensor for gases Cl2, CO, NO2, H2, H2S, NH3, NO2, O2, SO2
- Power supply: 24 Vdc: - combustible explosive gases: 3-wire mV bridge, 2.9 to 3.5 V, 0.7 W, constant current 200 mA - Toxic gases and oxygen: 2-wire loop supply 4-20 mA (plus shielding), 16 to 30 Vdc, 0.9 W
- Housing: Phenylene Polysulfide (PPS)
- Protection index: standard IP65
- Junction box : - Earth continuity plate - 4-wire terminal block BK4 (four-way), 4 x 0.5 mm2 (AWG 20) to 2.5 mm2 (AWG 14), - Cable gland: 1 x M20, 1 x ¾ ”NPT, 1 x ½” NPT
- Certifications: - Explosive combustible gases: ATEX II 2 GD - Ex d IIC T6 Gb - Ex tb IIIC A21 Db IP67 T85ºC - Toxic gases and oxygen: ATEX II 2 GD - Ex d IIC T4 Gb - Ex tb IIIC A21 Db IP67 T135ºC
- Applicable standards: This product complies with current CE standards, in particular the following standards: EN50270 on electromagnetic compatibility, EN60079-29-1 on flammable gases, EN445544 on toxic gases (H2S only).
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- 5 gas monitor Ex, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3 - X-am 5000Starting at $1,731.25