MGS 250 refrigerant gas leak detector
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The refrigerant gas detector MGS 250 is an infrared freon leak gas detector with digital display, 4-20 mA linear output, RS485 Modbus RTU output, alarm relay for servo-controls and buzzer for alarm signaling.
It can be configured as a broadband sensor used for the detection of most freons indiscriminately or as a characterized version for a precise and specific refrigerant gas response such as HFO R1234yf or R1234ze, HFC R134a, R410, or R32, etc ... Detailed description
The MGS 250 detects a very wide range of HFOs (Low GWP Fluoro-Olefin Hydrocarbons such as R1234yf or R1234ze), CFCs (Chloro Fluoro Carbon such as R11 or R12), HFCs (Hydro Fluoro Carbon such as R134A, R407C or R410) and HCFCs (Hydro Chloro Fluoro Carbon like R22).
It can be configured either as a broad band sensor used for the detection of coarse leaks (more economical version) or as a gas specific version which is pre-calibrated and characterized for an accurate and specific refrigerant gas response.
NDIR infrared technology for refrigerant gas detection
Equipped with an infrared sensor (NDIR), the MGS 250 is insensitive to various interferences often encountered in detecting refrigerant leaks like flammable or toxic gas.
Unlike the semiconductor technology frequently used in refrigerant gas detection, the MGS 250 is insensitive to temperature or humidity variations, with a much longer average lifespan of 5 to 7 years.
MGS 250 refrigerant gas leak detector assets
- Long life infrared (NDIR) sensor
- Detects CFC, HFC, HCFC and new HFO refrigerants
- No crossed interference with other gas, humidity or temperature
- Analog, digital and relay output
- Buzzer for alert warnings
- All parameters and output setup can be done without opening the unit
- ASHRAE 15, EN 378 and CARB RMP standards compliant
MGS 250 infrared gas detector technical specifications
- Detected gas : All CFC, HFC, HCFC et HFO (broad band version)
- R22, R134a, R404A, R407A, R407C, R407F, R422A, R422D, R452B, R507, R514A, R527A, HFO1234YF, HFO1234ZE (specific versions)
- Measure range : 0 - 3500 ppm (all versions)
- Response time : T90 < 5 minutes
- Sensor: NDIR infrared sensor, 5 to 7 years lifespan
- Power supply: 24 Vdc or 24 Vac
- Display: 4 digits red LED, 7 segments and green status LED
- Buzzer: Can be activated or deactivated by configuration
- Sorties :
- Analog: 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V, 2-10V
- Digital: RS485 Modbus RTU
- Relay: 1 SPDT potential free relay (1A / 24 Vac)
- Housing: ABS plastic (UL flammability index 94V-0)
- Protection index: Non IP classified (an optional splash guard is available for areas requiring additional protection for cleaning)
- Dimensions : 100 x 140 x 40 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Operating conditions :
- Temperature : -30 to +40 °C
- Humidity : 5 to 90% HR (without condensation)
- Certifications : CE, UL, CSA EN61010-1
- Compliance : ASHRAE 15, EN 378 et CARB RMP
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Standalone refrigerant gas monitor freons MGS 450Starting at $335.72