TouchPoint Plus controller - 16-channel gas detection unit
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Honeywell TouchPoint Plus controller is an easily configurable gas detection controller that supports up to 8 gas detectors, expandable to 16 with an extension module. Its very intuitive user interface and modular approach allow it to respond to most industrial applications.
The TouchPoint Plus controller unit has many advantages such as great flexibility with a wide choice of input / output modules, a very intuitive color touch screen for better analysis and an SD card for recording and archiving data. Detailed description
The TouchPoint Plus gas detection controller
With its intuitive and ergonomic touch interface, the TouchPoint Plus controller is particularly simple to implement. All information is accessible by icons in a familiar environment which simplifies operation and reduces training needs. The information is displayed clearly and concisely on the backlit color screen.
The TouchPoint Plus accepts many input / output modules that allow you to customize and configure the gas controller to suit most applications. A gas detector database integrated into the central unit allows faster configuration and commissioning.
An extension module can be added allowing the controller unit to control
TouchPoint Plus controller main assets
- Up to 16 gas detectors with the 8-way extension module
- 7’’ color touch screen user interface
- Measurements recording and archiving on SD card
- Very resistant waterproof and dustproof case
- Built-in backup battery for continuous operation
- Powered outputs, dedicated to flashes and sirens
- TCP / IP and Modbus communication protocols available
Honeywell TouchPoint Plus controller technical specifications
- Capacity: Up to 8 channels with a base unit, up to 16 channels with an expansion unit (wall mounting)
- Type of inputs: 2 or 3 wires, 4-20 mA or Wheatstone mV bridge
- Power supply: 110/220 Vac, 50-60 Hz or 18 to 32 Vdc (+/- 10%)
- Basic I / O modules: 4 relay outputs + 2 digital inputs
- Available I / O modules (8 channels maximum):
- 4-20 mA inputs: 2 or 3 wires, 2/4/8 channel modules
- mV inputs: 3 wires, 2/4/8 channel modules
- Mixed inputs: 2-channel mA modules + 2 mV channels & 4 + 4 module
- Relay outputs: 12 or 24 configurable relay modules
- 4-20 mA outputs: Modules 4 or 8 isolated measurements
- Communication: RS485 Modbus RTU / Modbus HTTP / TCP / IP
- Screen: 7 '' LCD color touchscreen with graphical interface
- Visual indicators: 3 LED indicators for basic indications.
- Audible alarm: ≥ 70 dB at 1 m
- Logs: Configuration, events and data saved on SD card (standard)
- Battery: Internal 22.2 V lithium-ion battery, capacity 2600 mAh (> 30 minutes for typical systems)
- Material: Polycarbonate ABS housing
- Dimensions / Weight: 426 m × 300 m × 156 mm / 8.5 kg
- Protection index: IP65 and NEMA 4X
- Cable entry and exit: 13 pre-drilled and sealed cable entries for PG16 / M20 cable glands
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- EMC: according to EN 50270: 2015x
- Safety: IEC 61508: 2010 Ed.2 SIL2, EN 50271: 2010
- Marine MED (Item number: 3.54)
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.