SPC 4400, SPC 4800 & SPC 4900 splash-proof dry suit
The SPC 4X00 Series splash-proof dry suits provide reliable protection against the finest particles and powders, many concentrated inorganic acids and various alkaline solutions while resisting a wide variety of organic liquid chemicals.
Designed in a coated CLF or CPM material, they are versatile and particularly suitable for common decontamination, maintenance, inspection and daily maintenance tasks. They are classified in categories 3, 4, 5 and 6 and meet the CE marking requirements. Detailed description
Limited-use splash-proof dry suit
3 combination models for all types of applications:
- SPC 4400: Hooded suit, practical with its front opening, ideal for single use
- SPC 4800: Suit with face cuff, integrated gloves and socks
- SPC 4900: Full suit with visor, integrated gloves and socks, ideal for use with a compressed air breathing apparatus worn inside the suit for maximum safety
The Dräger SPC 4400: ideal protection for simple tasks
This splash-proof dry suit comes in two versions, one in CPM and the other in CLF. Elasticated at the edge of the hood, as well as at the wrists and ankles, it also has thumbholes. It has a central front zipper, protected by side flaps with adhesive tape for the CPM version, to prevent it from being subject to excessive reuse and with hook-and-loop closure for the CLF version .
A flap located at the throat also helps to ensure a perfect seal. In both versions, this suit is designed to be used with a disposable dust mask, half mask or full face mask self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) or a supplied air respirator device.
The Dräger SPC 4800: enhanced protection
This one-piece suit is distinguished by its face cuff, identical to those incorporated in the CPS hazmat suits series. Flexible, comfortable and as easy to put on as it is to take off, it has liquid-tight taped seams and is fitted with gloves and socks with integrated flaps and a zipper at the back. This avoids wasting time sealing the suit with duct tape.
This splash-proof dry suit is designed to be used with a full face mask combined with a compressed air breathing apparatus, compressed air line or filter respirator.
The Dräger SPC 4900: complete wearer protection
Like the SPC 4800 suit, the SPC 4900 is equipped with integrated gloves and socks as well as a zipper at the back. But instead of a facial cuff, it has an extra-large hood with visor. This suit is designed to be used with a full face mask combined with a self-contained breathing apparatus, worn internally, to protect it from contamination.
- Full face gas mask - Dual filter respirator X-plore 5500Starting at $111.72
- Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $905.07
- Cooling vest Dräger CVP 5220Starting at $379.95
- Complete SCBA kit: Dräger PAS Lite Self-contained breathing apparatusStarting at $1,128.51