MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)
The Oldham MX32N gas controller unit, available in Whestone bridge version, analog and / or digital,with the possibility of connecting up to 8 detectors on all of its 2 lines, easily adapts in most tertiary or industrial applications .
This excellent value for money gas controller has many advantages such as exceptional modularity, a backlit 4” graphic LCD screen, 5 programmable alarm levels per channel, as well as contextual keys for easy menu navigation (several languages available). Detailed description
The MX32 gas controller
3 available versions
The MX32 gas controller is available in 3 versions to meet the greatest number of applications:
- MX32-1: Version 1 4-20 mA analog sensor or up to 4 digital sensors on the same line
- MX32-2: Version 2 4-20 mA analog sensors or up to 8 digital sensors distributed on 2 lines
- MX32-3: Version 2 Wheatstone bridge sensors OLC10 / 100 series for explosive gases detection only
Numerous modules for great flexibility
The Oldham MX32 controller accepts various modules to increase the system's capacities and flexibility.
- Addressable module with 8 analog inputs able to receive all types of 4-20 mA analog gas transmitters
- 4 or 8 relays addressable module (+ 2 logic inputs) that can be deported as close as possible to the controls.
- Addressable module with 16 digital inputs that can receive all digital information (emergency stop, limit switch, fire alarm).
- Addressable module with 4 analog outputs for connection to a recorder, a PLC, a building management system, etc.
MX32 gas controller main assets
- Up to 8 digital or analog gas detectors
- Large graphic LCD display and customizable views
- 5 alarm levels per measurement channel
- History of the last 512 events
MX32 controller technical specifications
- Function: Multi-channel alarm and measurement unit
- Capacity / number of sensors - Digital lines: 4 detectors per line, 2 lines max. - Analog lines: Linear inputs 4-20 mA, 2 lines max. - Wheatstone bridge lines: 2 lines maximum (OLC series)
- Dimensions: 265 x 266 x 196 mm - Protection index: IP55
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz or 21-28 Vdc, 92 W max
- Display: Backlit graphic LCD, user-customizable views, bargraph with alarm thresholds indications
- Status indicators: 7 LEDs for each of the 2 lines, 1 power-on indicator and 1 general fault indicator
- Alarms: 5 alarm levels per measurement channel
- Internal relays: 4 programmable potential-free changeover contact relays + 1 fault relay (not configurable)
- Digital output: RS485 Modbus Protocol (optional)
- Cable entry and exit: 5 PE M16 for cables from 4 to 8 mm² & 2 PE M20 for cables from 6 to 12 mm²
- Certifications: - SIL 1: according to EN50271: 10 - EMC: according to EN 50270: 2015, industrial type 2
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 50 ° C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- OLCT10 fixed gas detector - Combustible, toxic and refrigerant gasStarting at $197.35
- Digital fixed gas detector - OLCT10N (series connection)Starting at $399.23
- 4-20 mA gas detector transmitter - CTX300Starting at $666.90
- OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $671.43