CO2 sensor to reduce the Covid infection risk - HTRAM
The economical and precise HTRAM CO2 sensor is intended for schools, offices, restaurants and other establishments open to the public (PAB public access buildings) of small to medium size. It sounds an alarm under conditions that may increase the risk of exposure to viral transmission through breathed air.
Easy to use and very intuitive, this small CO2 detector allows you to monitor indoor air quality by indicating the carbon dioxide level, the temperature and the relative humidity level (hygrometry) in ambient air. The installation of CO2 sensors is increasingly presented as a relevant solution to the COVID transmission risks in confined spaces. Detailed description
Monitoring CO2 to prevent the Covid risk
The device integrates three pre-programmed indoor activity parameters:
- low activity: Cinemas, libraries and classrooms ...
- Moderate activity: Restaurants, offices, small clinics ...
- High activity: Sports halls, indoor stadiums, recreation centers ...
For each parameter, the monitor provides indications like a traffic light (green, yellow or red) and with the aid of an audible alarm, so that users are informed of the presence of conditions that may increase the risk of viral transmission through breathed air, based on detectable CO2 levels.
The HTRAM CO2 sensor analyzes specific air quality conditions and warns the user of conditions that may increase the risk of exposure to virus transmission through breathed air. It is recommended for spaces from 74 to 93 square meters. It does not prevent or reduce virus transmission, nor does it restrict viruses that may be present in ambient air.
A simple and intuitive CO2 indicator
- Green LED: Potentially low risk of viral transmission through breathed air
- Yellow LED: Potentially moderate risk of viral transmission through breathed air: open windows and ventilate the room.
- Red LED: Potentially high risk of viral transmission through breathed air: immediately ventilate the room, reduce activities, leave the room until the indicator goes down.
Technical specifications of HTRAM sensor
- CO2 sensor: infrared NDIR
- Detection range
- CO2: 400 to 2000 ppm
- Temperature: -20 to +60 ° C
- Humidity rate: 0 to 100% RH
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 80 mm × 80 mm × 22 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Housing materials: Aluminum alloy
- Display: TFT
- Input voltage: 5V
- Input current: 1A
- Battery :
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 10 hours of battery life
- Battery capacity 2,600 mAh
- Operating conditions :
- Temperature: 0 to 50 ° C 0% RH to 90% RH
- Relative humidity: 0 to 90% RH
- USB Port: Micro USB
The HTRAM CO2 monitor comes with a USB charging cable. The Vac adapter is sold separately.
- C02 light column - CO2 detection safety lightStarting at $315.43
- MGS-450 CO2 controller with buzzer & relay output - Standalone CO2 detectorStarting at $601.54
- Disposable dust mask (particles, bacteria, virus) X-plore 1930VStarting at $6.63