Single channel 230V gas controler with LCD display, buzzer & 2 relays
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The NB3 Solo autonomous gas detector is a single-channel gas controler for the detection of explosive gas leaks (hydrocarbons, solvents or alcohols), toxic, asphyxiating, refrigerant or volatile organic compounds.
It is in a way a mini single-channel gas detection unit supplied directly with 230 Vac with LCD screen for displaying measured values, alarm or error states and 2 potential-free relays for the controls in the event of a fault. 'alarm Detailed description
An economical single-channel gas controler
A magnet is used for configuration, alarm history, next calibration date consultation, etc. It can therefore be perfectly suited for local applications of fixed gas detection with servo-controls.
With a very large number of interchangeable sensors (88 sensors available), the NB3 Solo covers most small tertiary or industrial applications in safe areas, not ATEX classified.
The NB3 Solo is directly connected to the mains (230Vac) which allows easy installation without current transformer. It is particularly suitable for small applications requiring a single autonomous detector in sectors such as brewery, winemaking or laboratories.
Easy to use, it is operational directly after a short warm-up time without the need for calibration. Its 2 servo relays allow the association of visual and audibles alarms in addition to the integrated buzzer or to trigger a gas cut in case of danger.
Main assets of the NB3 Solo fixed gas detector
- LCD screen, 2 alarm relays and an integrated buzzer.
- Excellent value.
- 88 pre-calibrated interchangeable sensors available.
- Reduced maintenance: interchangeable factory calibrated sensors.
- High resistance to environmental constraints, embedded sensor for better protection.
- Available in catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor or photoionization (PID) version
Technical specifications of NB3 Solo
- List of detected gases: Organic acids, Alcohol, Br2, C2H2, C2H4, C2H4O, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C4H10, C5H12, CH2O, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, VOC, H2, H2O2, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, Hydrocarbons, N2O, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, R1234yf, R401A, R404A, R407C, R32, R410A, R12, R22, SiH4, SO2.
- Sensor technology: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor, photoionization
- Supply voltage: 230Vac
- Output: 2 potential free relays 250V / 10A
- Index protection: IP 54
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 100 x 110 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Operating temperature :
- Electrochemical, semiconductor and catalytic sensors: -20 °C to + 60 °C
- Infrared and PID sensors: -20 °C to + 50 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Environment: BE1 - zone without explosion risk
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- NS2 ATEX fixed gas detector with display, 4-20mA output, relay and buzzerStarting at $472.35
- SensePoint XCD Fixed ATEX gas detector w display and relay outputStarting at $1,071.38
- OLCT80 wireless fixed gas detector with Modbus, 4-20 mA outputs & alarm relayStarting at $1,147.61
- SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $83.74