Autonomous ATEX security lights block - BAES PLANETE
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Autonomous ATEX security lights block to tag emergency exits in classified areas – ATEX approval: Ex II 2 C D G - Use: Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 gas and dusts… Detailed description
Autonomous security block to tag emergency exits. 10 times less energy-craving than incandescent lamps.
- Fixing brackets included
- SATI approved
- NF approved (French market)
- Automatic execution of regulatory testing
- LED indicator of battery status
- ATEX approval:
- Ex II 2 G
- Ex II 2 D (T 85°C)
- EExed IIC T6
- Operating zones:
Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 for gas and dusts hazards
- Certified temperature: From -20°C up to +55°C
- Protection class: IP67
Spare lamp: CCFL tube with cold cathode, assigned flow 60 lm
Stand-by lamp: LED
- Service life: 1 hour, NiCd batteries 3x1, 2Ah, lifetime: 4 to 5 years
2 direct entries 3/4’’ (NPT) + 1 entry 3/4’’ (NPT) with cable gland for unarmoured cable Ø 10 to 14mm
- Material / Finish:
Copper-free aluminium, gray paint, glass tube (borosilicate)
- Weight and dimensions:
Approx. 6 kg / 473 x 177 x 168 mm
- Power supply:
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.