Automatic air sampling pump for gas detector tubes - GSP300
The GSP300 automatic gas sampling pump is a state-of-the-art, highly precise suction pump specially designed for precise gas sampling in combination with Gastec passive tubes.
Particularly suitable for air quality measurements (benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, xylene, etc.), this very precise system, that can be configured as desired, allows sampling to be quantified in volume or on a determined time for the most precise analysis possible. Detailed description
Automatic pump for colorimetric gas detection tubes
The GSP300 automatic gas sampling pump is a last generation very accurate aspirated pump especially designed to draw accurate gas samples with colorimetric gas detection tubes. User-customizable, it can quantify samples according to a defined duration or volume for the most accurate analysis.
Particularly well-suited for air quality measurement (benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, xylene…), this very accurate system requires neither calibration no particular training. This is a cost-effective solution for monitoring average (TWA) and short-term (STEL) exposure limit values of gases present in the atmosphere.
GSP300 automatic sampling pump assets
The LCD display enables real-time readout of internal flow and elapsed sampling time. An automatic stop function can be configured in order to stop sampling after a dertermined period or aspirated volume. The casing is water and dust resistant and the pump can be used during up to 10 hours with 2 alkaline AA batteries.
Coupled with GSP300 automatic sampling pump, colorimetric tubes offer simple and accurate analysis of ambient air quality for many toxic gases. For higher accuracy, the automatic pump measures and corrects (at 20°C) aspired air temperature through reactive tubes.
Gastec GSP300 gas sampling pump technical specifications
- Large LCD display for readout and pump setting
- 50-250 ml/min adjustable flow according to inserted tube
- Automatic flow and volume correction at 20°C
- Adjustable automatic activation after a defined period
- Automatic shut down after a defined period of volume
- Compact and lightweight, 10 hours run time with two AA batteries
- Compatible with active carbon tubes and other tubes using solid reagent
- Dimensions: 80 x 40 x 140 mm
- Weight: 300 grams with AA batteries
- Multi gas detector rental (up to 6 gases) - MX6Starting at $114.07
- GASTEC colorimetric tubes - Point gas measurementStarting at $78.05
- Dosimeter tubes GASTEC detector tubes - TWA gas measurementsStarting at $90.06
- Toxic gas optical monitoring system - SPM FlexOn quotation