ATEX Magnetic torch LED zone 0 PELI 3415
The ATEX Magnetic Torch 3415 is a professional torch with a swivel head and a strong magnet that allows it to be attached to any metal wall. Ideal for use in hazardous areas, this multi-tasking torch provides real added value to your lighting needs in hazardous areas.
With 3 lighting modes (high, low or flashing), the ATEX 3415 torch provides a maximum range of 133 metres and delivers up to 329 Lumens. It is an essential accessory for firefighters, rescue workers, maintenance workers and security services. Detailed description
Multi-task ATEX magnetic torch
The ATEX torch 3415 includes two types of lighting: close-up or remote. Thanks to its articulated head, the ATEX 3415 torch allows the lighting to be directed according to the user's needs. Powered by 3 LR6 batteries, it is equipped with two LEDs for a distance and/or proximity beam.
It therefore allows for close-up or distance lighting by switching on one or both LEDs simultaneously. The side button allows the selection of the light mode of the lighting unit.
With a swivel head and integrated magnet, this magnetic torch allows the user to position it on any metal surface for hands-free working. An integrated magnetic attachment clip is also provided.
3415 Torch assets
- Magnetic ATEX torch combining power, lightness safety and robustness.
- Very powerful LED light (up to 329 lumens) with a long autonomy (up to 14 hours in high mode).
- 2 modes of use available: close or distance.
- Suitable for work in explosive and hazardous areas, certified ATEX zone 0 (category 1) and IECEx ia.
- The switch button allows easy activation of the lighting, with or without gloves.
Zone 0 (Category 1) certification provides the safety required for use in all hazardous industrial locations. The lamp body has been designed using unbreakable ABS material and an impact resistant polycarbonate lens. The design materials are anti-static to meet the latest ATEX requirements.
With an IPX8 rating, it is waterproof and can remain submerged underwater at a depth of 100 metres for 4 hours.
Technical specifications of the magnetic torch 3415
- Complete kit: Flashlight 3415MZ0 + 3 AA batteries + 1 safety cord
- Light source: LED 329 Lumens (high/flashing), 174 Lumens (flashing), 185 Lumens (high)
- Maximum beam range: 133 metres (high/flashing), 38 metres (flashing), 134 metres (high)
- Maximum beam intensity: 4425 cd (high/flashing), 354 cd (flashing), 4517 cd (high)
- Articulating head: yes
- Power supply: 3 LR06 alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery life: 6h (high/flashing), 15h (flashing), 14h (high)
- Switch type: Push Button
- Body: ABS
- Lens: Impact resistant polycarbonate
- Coating: Antistatic PC/PBT
- Waterproofing: IPX8 (1 metre)
- Dimensions and weight:
- Length: 18,9 cm (7.44")
- Head width: 9.5 cm
- Body width: 10.2 cm (4")
- Weight with batteries: 272 grams
- Colour: yellow
- Zone 0 ATEX (Category 1)
- IECEx ia
- Approval: II 1 G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.