Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus - PROPAK Sigma SCOTT Safety SCBA
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Sigma2-VS self-contained breathing apparatus combines highest respiratory protection levels to a cost-effective and user-friendly equipment that meets industrial and marine sectors requirements. Supplied complete and ready for use - CE & EN137:2006 class I compliant. Detailed description
The PROPAK Sigma self-contained breathing apparatus
The Sigma 2 SCBA has proved its worth regarding its strength and reliability. This has been proven by users who require optimal performances and true ease of use. This versatile unit features a high level of respiratory protection with an excellent quality/price ratio.
Sigma2-VS features a simple two-stage reliable pneumatic system. First breath activates positive pressure into the mask through a demand valve. This valve ensures a low breathing resistance and excellent dynamic performances particularly in case of high flows.
The pressure reducer and the cylinder connector only feature two mobile parts in order to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability. The pressure reducer can handle pressures up to 300 bars without previous setup. It is equipped with a bronze filter that protects the high pressure reducer from residues cylinders may contain.
A manometer and a whistle placed on the shoulder are equipped with photoluminescent dial for easy readout even in poorly illuminated areas. Thanks to a rubber cover and a polycarbonate and stainless steel holder, everything is well protected and rugged.
Scott Safety SIGMA 2 SCBA assets
- High performance pneumatic system
- Ultra-compact demand valve activated by first inhalation
- Constant flow ability by turning demand valve ring with a quarter turn
- Lightweight harness and backplate with ergonomic design
- Fireproff harness with kevlar cylinder quick release buckle strap
- Large range of Vision 3, Promask PP and Panaseal series masks
- Corrosion-resistant nickel platted components
- Easy operation
- Every component can be repaired. They are cost-effective and easy to maintain in our certified center
- Compatible with a wide range of 200 and 300 bars cylinders
Self-contained breathing apparatus accessories
Accessories for self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA): safety respirator, compressed air cylinder (made of stainless steel of carbon fiber) and personal alert safety system (PASS).
Vision3 full face mask provides best comfort and features real visual benefits. Its visor ensures almost a total fields of view (98 %) and features horizontal and vertical curbs without visual distorsion. In standard version it is also reinforced to resist against solvents and scratches with a minimized service cost. The faceseal is made of LSR (liquid silicon rubber) and combines silicon comfort and flexibility to strength and long service life properties. Its designe provides a large contact surface for efficient adjustment without over tightening the harness. All of these properties combine to provide exceptional comfort and the highest protection level.
- 6.0 liters 300 bar steel cylinder, CE approved, painted in compliance with BS specification, with cylinder valve and safety lock tap. Capacity of 1,640 liters of air for 41 minutes autonomy*Dimensions: diameter 140mm x length 610mm – Weight when fully filled: 11.9kg
- 6.8 liters 300 bar steel composite carbon fiber cylinder, CE approved, 15 year service life with cylinder valve and safety lock tap. Capacity of 1,860 liters liters of air for 46 minutes autonomy *Dimensions: diameter 160mm x length 600mm de long Weight when fully filled: 7.1kg
* Autonomy calculated for an average consumption of 40 liters per minute.Cylinders weights are approximate and can vary from 0.3kg.“Full” cylinders are considered as hazardous and require a specific transport mode.CYL-FWC-1860 are delivered with a rubber cylinder protection.
Personal alert safety system (PASS)
Essential for hazardous applications and designed to save lives alerting when user is motionless or in distress, the Bodyguard® 1000 emits clear signals and alarms for fast and efficient detection even in the harshest environments.
Lone worker protection PASS
While using the Scott Safety SCBA an essential complement for delicate interventions and designed to save lives by warning the team when its carrier is stationary or in distress, the Blackline G7c PASS (personal alert safety system) emits clear, geolocated signals and alarms to guarantee rapid and effective detection even in the worst conditions.
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Complete SCBA kit: Dräger PAS Lite Self-contained breathing apparatusStarting at $1,128.51
- Self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighter SCBA Dräger PSS 3000Starting at $1,752.31
- Self-contained breathing apparatus (fire SCBA) - PROPAK SCOTT SafetyStarting at $2,143.60